UnderGround Forums

TravelGround >> Tell me about Japan

5/28/08 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Charlie Gordon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plan on visiting Japan for 2 weeks Summer of '09 after leaving my job if something better doesn't pop up.

Is Tokyo the only expensive area of japan?

Plan on spending at least 1 week in Tokyo.

I have a friend Antonio that trains there but he's notorious for being hard to get a hold of. Keeps to himself, doesn't use internet, cell etc.

Not really interested in training. Just observing and indulging in another culture.
7/27/08 11:45 PM
ianbulldog

Every year theres a new part place....normally somewhere where the authorities havent clamped down on revellers. dont know where it is this year- want to find out.
2/6/09 11:25 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Volcano...Big.....really Big...
3/21/09 9:20 PM
cycklops
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately 2 weeks isn't enough time. I lived in Fukuoka for 4 years. Kyushu had some cool things like the hot springs etc. Mount Aso was cool. Kobe was cool too. Kyoto had Himeji Castle. The tour was amazing.
9/19/09 12:29 AM
kimohapa

Japan is one of the greastest places in the world, I lived there for 2 years and would go back again at the drop of a hat. Japanese people are weird but friendly if you have an accepting nature.
7/19/10 3:06 AM
Byrd

old post

i love living here, rather expensive though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.