UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Anyone eaten at Trattoria 10?

5/30/08 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Elias Cepeda
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Chicago. Going there tonight. Seems like a good spot. Met the chef, Douglas D'Amico, at a cooking demo before and I have high hopes.

Anyone who has, what did you like? Anything in particular that's vegetarian or a fish (no seafood) option?

Thanks!

6/2/08 2:08 AM
Mullet @ Heart
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Trattoria"... Another new buzzword that bugs me. In America, "trattoria" seems to be a name for a fancy Italian restaurant. In Italy, half the trattorias I went to were order-at-the-counter places, almost like fast food restaurants.
6/2/08 4:08 PM
Elias Cepeda
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you eaten there?

6/2/08 6:34 PM
Mullet @ Heart
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of it. Googled it. Looks like a cool place.
6/2/08 8:20 PM
Elias Cepeda

Turned out good. Interesting to get your feedback on the name though. Didn't know about that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.