UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Favorite lazy meal to make at home?

4/16/09 7:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pito Chueco
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

English Muffin topped with a slice of deli turkey, a slice of tomato and a slice of cheddar. Oven for 15 at 350 and done.
4/16/09 2:25 PM
Elias Cepeda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very nice, guys
4/16/09 5:19 PM
WEB
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brown rice, add canned vaggies, throw in seasonings and soy sauce. got any ideas for seasonings?
4/17/09 8:38 PM
DevilDawg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 egg omlette with garlic fried rice inside a side of pan fried polish sausage cut into thin pieces.

Garlic Fried Rice Recipe -

Saute crushed garlic with some diced onions on a 2 tsp of olive oil.

Add in 2 cups of cooked white rice.

Add some garlic poweder, and add salt to desired taste.

Beat 3 eggs, and pour it in a frying plan an cook both sides so it's like a giant pancake.

Throw your fried rice in the middle and wrap it like a burrito.

Serve it with the Polish sausage, and viola!!!

God damnit! Now Im hungry.
4/18/09 11:44 PM
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grilled cheese and tomato soup, hands down.  Especially if I have fresh sourdough.

Mark
4/19/09 2:48 AM
Elias Cepeda
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEB - brown rice, add canned vaggies, throw in seasonings and soy sauce. got any ideas for seasonings?
nice. can't go wrong with some garlic, basil, little crushed red pepper imo

4/20/09 5:42 PM
hackett
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do a scramble.

Some olive oil in a pan, add in a whole bunch of fresh spinach that's about to go bad if necessary.

As it cooks down, crack a couple of eggs, maybe three. I beat them in the pan as they heat, with a spatula. When about halfway cooked I add a can of tuna. Take on & off heat to keep from overcooking, but keep stirring. Plate right before it looks done and it will be just right in the plate.

Serve with sriracha. Or tortillas and salsa.

From the moment I hit the kitchen to time to eat, it's ten minutes, tops, and actually a pretty clean meal.

TH
4/21/09 9:00 PM
hackett
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah, just did a turkey burger on wheat with some spinach and avacado -- and a mess of sriracha (again)

Mmmmmmmm.......

TH

4/22/09 8:49 AM
MisoWhoreKnee
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

+

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.