UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Grey hair on men

6/5/08 12:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rali
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/08 12:08 PM

I'm refering to only head hair here; I'm only 35 but I'm going grey in a fast way. I have jet black hair so it stands out. Do most women like the grey, or should I do the Steven Seagel thing?
6/5/08 1:57 PM
Rali
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/08 3:00 PM
ttt for an answer from one of you bitches.
6/6/08 3:15 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like older men, so it would probably be a win for me. It depends on your hairstyle and the rest of your look though. I saw a guy at the airport who was probably no older than 35 with black and grey hair. Not true salt and pepper, but grey on the sides. He was fucking gorgeous. I could NOT stop staring at him. He had a great body and good sense of style. It's been a long time since my head has been turned like that, and by my head being turned, I mean fantasizing about blowing him in his rental car.

Post a pic or MMA male me one and I will give you an honest opinion.

6/6/08 5:26 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) "Not true salt and pepper, but grey on the sides"

that's me.. 

6/9/08 5:29 PM
Rali

Yeah My sides are going first but the rest will follow shortly. I'll find a pic and pass it your way.
6/9/08 11:45 PM
Slippy0101
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 26 and I have salt and pepper going. I've been about 20% gray since I was 21 and it's held steady at that since then. My family grays early but doesn't go bald, I think it's a fair trade.
6/10/08 4:45 PM
cthlcschlgrl

meh, depends.

6/10/08 6:10 PM
Polaris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"No play for Mr. Grey"
6/11/08 1:20 AM
Chesty LaRue

Totally depends on the guy.

6/13/08 12:36 AM
graciegurl

I'm 24, I don't like grey, makes me feel uncomfortable. But some guys can pull off the grey hair.
6/15/08 9:19 AM
cakegirl
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no problem with grey hair.
6/22/08 3:31 AM
junon
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity - 

I like older men, so it would probably be a win for me. It depends on your hairstyle and the rest of your look though. I saw a guy at the airport who was probably no older than 35 with black and grey hair. Not true salt and pepper, but grey on the sides. He was fucking gorgeous. I could NOT stop staring at him. He had a great body and good sense of style. It's been a long time since my head has been turned like that, and by my head being turned, I mean fantasizing about blowing him in his rental car.

Post a pic or MMA male me one and I will give you an honest opinion.

how big did you imagine his cock was?
6/22/08 6:09 AM
junon
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did he have grey pubic hair?
6/23/08 10:35 AM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, I didn't give any thought to the size of his cock.

Personally, I'm not so concerned about how large it is as much as I hope it's not a baby dick. I don't think girls hope for huge wangs, I think we all fear extra small ones.
6/25/08 3:35 AM
junon

awww man.
8/14/08 11:19 PM
Stronghold
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about a grey beard? The wife has me doing a van Dyke and I thought the amount of grey in it would be offputting to her but, so far, not the case. I look fucking old with it... like anyone cares.
10/1/08 1:33 AM
Xtina

this thread is worthless without pics.
11/17/08 4:21 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me with my youngest...... and the gray temples...

11/18/08 9:05 PM
littlebit

I like grey hair on my guy. He was a blond so it isn't really that much different looking than his original hair color. He is always worrying about it making him look old but it doesn't. It does depend on the guy though. However, I hate it when guys try to "wash that grey right outta their hair" because it looks so unnatural like they used shoe polish or something
12/24/08 10:41 PM
lady113

99% percent of the time, very sexy. Especially in that george clooney phase where its salt and pepper. very nice
1/7/09 1:02 PM
MasterGumHo

Very attractive.
1/7/09 1:24 PM
ArmbarCity

CAMEL KILLER -  Me with my youngest...... and the gray temples...

Your hair is nice, but have you heard Kat WIlliams talk about kids on leashes? Very funny.
1/7/09 2:48 PM
MasterGumHo

My son has that leash, too.
1/7/09 4:20 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks armbarcity.  And yes, I know all about some peoples problems with leashes.  I started a thread about them not to long ago.  Most of the people that have problems with them don;t even have kids so as far as I;m concerned their opinions are invalid.  I also explained that I;ve only used it twice and it was when we were at Disneyland.  Other than that I don;t use it lol.  Plus,  he's learned he can't run away whenever he wants lol.

1/8/09 12:59 AM
ArmbarCity

Hey, I don't have kids so I'm not judging. Just sayin' that Kat Williams said some funny shit about it. LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.