UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Post a Pic that is never NOT funny (Pic)

12/19/12 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mighty Quinn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken - 
Submissable - 

Mencken, the more I hear about Neil deGrasse Tyson the more I like him. Seems like a great guy.

Yah, he's awesome.  He's doing great things to make science "cool" again.  He's exactly what's needed as a public figure today.  Has a lot of humor, can teach things in a fun and interesting way and seems like a good guy.  I'm definitely a fan

10,000 millipercent agree!! Been a fan a long long time.
12/19/12 3:36 PM
Mighty Quinn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - 
EVIL YOSHI -
That movie is actually pretty good.

I would encourage you to watch it, pay close attention to the speech at the beginning and you'll enjoy it. Phone Post

I'm downloading now and will be watching. I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to be disappointed but w/e I've been surprised before.

I'm dling it also.....I'll get stoned and lol. Stupid movies can be fun!!
12/19/12 3:44 PM
Chuckles
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -
Submissable -

Mencken, the more I hear about Neil deGrasse Tyson the more I like him. Seems like a great guy.

Would love him to do the JRE Phone Post
This!!! Phone Post
12/19/12 4:17 PM
chokeyou
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikehh - 
Alabamaman - 
Slap Maxwell - 
lawrenceofidaho - 
Onikage - 
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master - 
Mix6APlix -

Damn Phone Post

Obvious anti-Christian straw man argument

Who is actually saying this right now?!

This is what's currently making the rounds on FB and getting likes & re-posts from all the churchies:

The shirt is weird though. Is it insinuating that God COULD have stopped the shootings, but decided not to since some schools don't allow God to be taught/talked about?

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

so alabama- are you saying god is sending child molesting priests?

The answer is pretty clear.

Shoot god
12/19/12 4:32 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/19/12 4:55 PM
Vitor29

Slip151 -

Lol this kid is awesome. Phone Post
12/19/12 5:02 PM
CDarwin
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awsome kid, awsome dog...

12/19/12 5:13 PM
HULC
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTFOOHWTBS - 

Guy must really hate being photo-bombed...
12/19/12 5:23 PM
lawrenceofidaho
1048 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....

12/19/12 5:48 PM
slugshot331
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/19/12 5:58 PM
Porkchop

Mighty Quinn - 
Mencken - 
Submissable - 

Yah, he's awesome.  He's doing great things to make science "cool" again.  He's exactly what's needed as a public figure today.  Has a lot of humor, can teach things in a fun and interesting way and seems like a good guy.  I'm definitely a fan

10,000 millipercent agree!! Been a fan a long long time.

Tyson is a boss.
12/19/12 6:05 PM
killacox

sent rich will wanket a text giving him props for embracing his name.
12/19/12 6:06 PM
killacox

damn hes chosen not to receive messages
12/19/12 6:07 PM
Lux Fixxins

ravenman2000 -

Gross.... drinking from an instrument that has to have its spit valve emptied every few minutes and probably never gets cleaned.

It's called "rock and roll" Phone Post
12/19/12 9:15 PM
ProjectMayhem
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken -
Submissable - 

Well-played-11

He had several posts on that.  I like that he told the judge it was just 3 grams.  It's such bullshit that they call it 3000 milligrams.  Using "3000" as opposed to "3" makes the possession sound much more egregious. 

He also says that he wouldn't convict someone based purely on eye witness testimony. 

OMG, that's 3 million micrograms. Phone Post
12/19/12 9:39 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soup and Beer -

Would still bang Phone Post
12/19/12 10:05 PM
Hemlock
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lawrenceofidaho - 

LOL....

I love this.

I especially love that he took this from someone else and didn't credit them in-tweet.

This tweet: almost 6000 retweets.

The credit retweet? About 5.
12/19/12 10:08 PM
Boondock
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix -
Vitor29 - 
Slip151 -

Dog is moreso for just chilling while the errant simple minded brat let go of his leash. However, one night while heavily intoxicated I fell asleep in the park when I took my dogs out, and they were both laying at my feet when I woke up. They were looking at me with the 'you ready to go home, asshole?; look on their face.
"Simple minded brat"?

Dude, just a normal boy discovering a puddle. He didn't even stomp in it as most would. Just kinda checking it out. Phone Post
12/19/12 10:10 PM
Hemlock
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock - 
Mix6APlix -
Vitor29 - 
Slip151 -

Dog is moreso for just chilling while the errant simple minded brat let go of his leash. However, one night while heavily intoxicated I fell asleep in the park when I took my dogs out, and they were both laying at my feet when I woke up. They were looking at me with the 'you ready to go home, asshole?; look on their face.
"Simple minded brat"?

Dude, just a normal boy discovering a puddle. He didn't even stomp in it as most would. Just kinda checking it out. Phone Post

Don't feed the trolls homie
12/19/12 10:17 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Iwreastledabearonce -
Soup and Beer -

Dude behind her:

"I am not impressed by your performance." Phone Post
12/19/12 10:21 PM
Hemlock

Mix6APlix - 
Hemlock - 
Boondock - 
Mix6APlix -
Vitor29 - 
Slip151 -

"Simple minded brat"?

Don't feed the trolls homie

What Hemlock said. Dogs > kids. ;-)

You are the troll.

Kids are way, WAY better than dogs.
12/19/12 10:30 PM
Doublevision
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salokcin69 -
Iwreastledabearonce -
Soup and Beer -

Dude behind her:

"I am not impressed by your performance." Phone Post
Is that Leonardo dicapio? Phone Post
12/19/12 11:47 PM
kingjames100
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was waiting for someone to mention Leo. LMAO.
12/19/12 11:53 PM
RKing85
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the file sharing one is awesome.
12/20/12 12:18 AM
LakerGirl

Mix6APlix -

They open easily with a can opener for future usage. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.