UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Post a Pic that is never NOT funny (Pic)

12/27/12 12:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/27/12 12:05 AM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/27/12 12:06 AM
Slip151

Slip151

Slip151

12/27/12 12:07 AM
Slip151

12/27/12 12:07 AM
Slip151

12/27/12 12:38 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

microbiologynerd -

Lol awesome! Phone Post
12/27/12 1:23 AM
Slip151

12/27/12 2:02 AM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slip151 - 

i fucking love watching retards hurt themselves on treadmills. It's like people forget that they can step to the sides..... Every person injured on these things needs to be sterilized.
12/27/12 2:08 AM
MisterFixit
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because a momentary lapse of judgement is worthy of sterilization.

Mad cause mom wouldn't stop slapping you in the head?

12/27/12 2:31 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 12/27/12 2:34 AM
MisterFixit - Because a momentary lapse of judgement is worthy of sterilization.

Mad cause mom wouldn't stop slapping you in the head?

Here you go bro!

12/27/12 3:46 AM
diggity

Porkchop -
Slip151 - 

i fucking love watching retards hurt themselves on treadmills. It's like people forget that they can step to the sides..... Every person injured on these things needs to be sterilized.
Phone Post
12/27/12 4:10 AM
The Hyena
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
Slip151 - 

I saw forrest Griffin fall at 14mph .... cant step on the sides doing sprints
12/27/12 4:43 AM
Pilot201
1849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/5j8cE.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Felth/Wolverine.jpg

12/27/12 6:02 AM
Pilot201
1849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/27/12 6:40 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 12/27/12 6:47 AM
The Hyena - 
Porkchop - 
Slip151 - 

well assuming his had arm rails he could have. all you have to do is grab the arms and you're more than half way saved. the dipshit in the gif above throws her hands straight up in the air when she realizes that she's going down. if she had have grabbed the arm rails she would have saved herself from a fantastic faceplant.

besides, doing sprints on a machine that controls the speed is pretty dumb. the machine dictates how fast you are going unless you can hit the buttons fast enough. while doing sprints outside you can control everything. and he lives in vegas so I don't know why he wouldn't do his sprints outside.

treadmills aren't designed for doing sprints. sure you can do them, but the safety and user control goes out the window at that speed.
12/27/12 6:45 AM
Porkchop

diggity - 
Porkchop -
Slip151 - 

Phone Post

?

you just shamelessly stole the sandy vagina joke from me one post above and did it by posting a fucked up picture that takes up about 3 times as much space as it needs to.

And I'm not even mad. I said I love these gifs....

get with it.
12/27/12 7:31 AM
diggity

Porkchop -
diggity - 
Porkchop -
Slip151 - 

Phone Post

?

you just shamelessly stole the sandy vagina joke from me one post above and did it by posting a fucked up picture that takes up about 3 times as much space as it needs to.

get with it.
Shamelessly. And thanks for your long explanation of treadmill usage, you sound fun. Can we hang out?
Porkchop- 'no way dude, I'm too busy talking to hot chicks online... Although... Well I could explain proper usage of kitchen appliances... People who make mistakes with them should all burn and die, here's a picture of me being plowed in my plop plop hole by my cousin, see how he has my ankles back behind my ears... Ouchie ow ow ow ouchie' Phone Post
12/27/12 7:34 AM
MarcVanBas

"And I'm not even mad"

http://data.whicdn.com/images/33537405/you-mad-bro--23577_large.jpg
12/27/12 7:35 AM
diggity

Porkchop -
The Hyena - 
Porkchop - 
Slip151 - 

well assuming his had arm rails he could have. all you have to do is grab the arms and you're more than half way saved. the dipshit in the gif above throws her hands straight up in the air when she realizes that she's going down. if she had have grabbed the arm rails she would have saved herself from a fantastic faceplant.

besides, doing sprints on a machine that controls the speed is pretty dumb. the machine dictates how fast you are going unless you can hit the buttons fast enough. while doing sprints outside you can control everything. and he lives in vegas so I don't know why he wouldn't do his sprints outside.

treadmills aren't designed for doing sprints. sure you can do them, but the safety and user control goes out the window at that speed.
Hooray for porkchop!! He figured it all out and solved the crime!!! Thanks porkchop! Have a super awesome day! Phone Post
12/27/12 7:41 AM
Dr VanNostrand
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarcVanBas

"And I'm not even mad"

Phone Post
12/27/12 7:55 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 12/27/12 7:56 AM
diggity - 
Porkchop -
diggity - 
Porkchop -
Slip151 - 

Phone Post

?

get with it.

Shamelessly. And thanks for your long explanation of treadmill usage, you sound fun. Can we hang out?
Porkchop- 'no way dude, I'm too busy talking to hot chicks online... Although... Well I could explain proper usage of kitchen appliances... People who make mistakes with them should all burn and die, here's a picture of me being plowed in my plop plop hole by my cousin, see how he has my ankles back behind my ears... Ouchie ow ow ow ouchie' Phone Post

lol. dude, get some help. I think you might be clinically retarded. Like aspergers or the downs. If your goal was to make some sort of point, you failed beyond miserably.
12/27/12 7:56 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 12/27/12 7:56 AM
Dr VanNostrand - 

MarcVanBas

"And I'm not even mad"

Phone Post

lmao. I knew something like this was coming.
12/27/12 7:59 AM
Porkchop

diggity - 
Porkchop -
The Hyena - 
Porkchop - 
Slip151 - 

Hooray for porkchop!! He figured it all out and solved the crime!!! Thanks porkchop! Have a super awesome day! Phone Post

lol you took this way too personally. I'm envisioning you with a crooked nose and a face all torn up with treadmill tracks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.