UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Post a Pic that is never NOT funny (Pic)

12/27/12 7:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/27/12 7:56 AM
Dr VanNostrand - 

MarcVanBas

"And I'm not even mad"

Phone Post

lmao. I knew something like this was coming.
12/27/12 7:59 AM
Porkchop

diggity - 
Porkchop -
The Hyena - 
Porkchop - 
Slip151 - 

i fucking love watching retards hurt themselves on treadmills. It's like people forget that they can step to the sides..... Every person injured on these things needs to be sterilized.

I saw forrest Griffin fall at 14mph .... cant step on the sides doing sprints

well assuming his had arm rails he could have. all you have to do is grab the arms and you're more than half way saved. the dipshit in the gif above throws her hands straight up in the air when she realizes that she's going down. if she had have grabbed the arm rails she would have saved herself from a fantastic faceplant.

besides, doing sprints on a machine that controls the speed is pretty dumb. the machine dictates how fast you are going unless you can hit the buttons fast enough. while doing sprints outside you can control everything. and he lives in vegas so I don't know why he wouldn't do his sprints outside.

treadmills aren't designed for doing sprints. sure you can do them, but the safety and user control goes out the window at that speed.
Hooray for porkchop!! He figured it all out and solved the crime!!! Thanks porkchop! Have a super awesome day! Phone Post

lol you took this way too personally. I'm envisioning you with a crooked nose and a face all torn up with treadmill tracks.
12/27/12 8:01 AM
demcat
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vril -

Motha fuckas knowww...
We some Icy Hot Stunnaz...

Icy Hot Stunnaz...
We some mutha fuckas Phone Post
12/27/12 8:13 AM
Porkchop

This one's for you diggity!

12/27/12 8:28 AM
Nitecrawler
1855 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Wow this page is so awesome! A couple of faggots arguing over a treadmill gif! Best page of the thread IMO.
12/27/12 8:36 AM
Porkchop

Nitecrawler - Wow this page is so awesome! A couple of faggots arguing over a treadmill gif! Best page of the thread IMO.

yeah, shit happens when people fall off treadmills.
12/27/12 9:42 AM
Mencken
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is that retard Porkchop always the one getting into arguments in this thread?  It's a funny picture thread, save that stupid shit for other threads on teh forum

12/27/12 10:37 AM
Porkchop

Edited: 12/27/12 10:39 AM
Mencken - 

Why is that retard Porkchop always the one getting into arguments in this thread?  It's a funny picture thread, save that stupid shit for other threads on teh forum

blow me douchebag. I didn't start anything. someone bitched about a comment that I made saying that people falling off treadmills are retards.

It amazes me how people will bitch at someone about them arguing and not realize the irony....

now pipe down and stop starting shit.... people come here to laugh, not cry.
12/27/12 10:40 AM
dawley
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh the ironing going on. Phone Post
12/27/12 11:13 AM
Porkchop

dawley -  Oh the ironing going on. Phone Post

Indeed....

12/27/12 11:56 AM
Festus
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/27/12 1:28 PM
Submissable
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish, so don’t blame me if I do it wrong.

12/27/12 1:44 PM
diggity

Nitecrawler - Wow this page is so awesome! A couple of faggots arguing over a treadmill gif! Best page of the thread IMO.
I'm not a phaggot, I prefer not to label what porkchop and I have together. Just be glad he's here to explain how to use a treadmill.... And that he's able to reply to each and every comment directed at him. Phone Post
12/27/12 3:03 PM
Porkchop

diggity - 
Nitecrawler - Wow this page is so awesome! A couple of faggots arguing over a treadmill gif! Best page of the thread IMO.
I'm not a phaggot, I prefer not to label what porkchop and I have together. Just be glad he's here to explain how to use a treadmill.... And that he's able to reply to each and every comment directed at him. Phone Post

see, now if I don't reply, I look like a passive aggressive wanker who needs to prove a point. I have no ill will. All the best.

People in this thread get all worked up if you type words rather than posting pictures. As if you whipped out your dick in a kindergarden class. It's ridiculous.

But in the spirit of the thread, here's something funny.... My personal favourite is the one about the civil war letters, but it's all gold and I think we can all agree that it was too soon for this truly underrated comic.
12/27/12 3:14 PM
Dr. Cheffa
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just drop it guys Phone Post
12/27/12 4:03 PM
DW
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
diggity - 

see, now if I don't reply, I look like a passive aggressive wanker who needs to prove a point. I have no ill will. All the best.

People in this thread get all worked up if you type words rather than posting pictures. As if you whipped out your dick in a kindergarden class. It's ridiculous.

But in the spirit of the thread, here's something funny.... My personal favourite is the one about the civil war letters, but it's all gold and I think we can all agree that it was too soon for this truly underrated comic.

thats not a pic you fucking piece of shit.

12/27/12 5:08 PM
UGK4Life
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop ruining the thread with your fagotry guys.
12/27/12 5:10 PM
Submissable
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since we're taking the week off, I figured this would be a great time to look back over all the posts I've done for some good old fashioned self-evaluation. Then I thought it would be really cool to make a post of all the funniest pictures I've posted, so I did. This is it. We'll be back at full force on January 2nd but for now, here's a laugh or two. Happy holidays, everybody.

12/27/12 5:11 PM
Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-41

12/27/12 5:11 PM
Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-01

12/27/12 5:12 PM
Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-48

Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-04

Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-11

12/27/12 5:13 PM
Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-26

12/27/12 5:13 PM
Submissable

Funniest-photos-ever-32

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.