UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Post a Pic that is never NOT funny (Pic)

2/11/13 2:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lawrenceofidaho
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 
lawrenceofidaho - 

i love how someone thought they had to circle that.. derp

True....

(Speaking of that, it might have just been better to just write "derp" on the bottom of one of that dude's shoes.)

2/11/13 8:09 AM
Pilgor the goat
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretjah -

ha!

The silly ones make me laugh the hardest. I spit coffee all over the table on break at work. Phone Post
2/11/13 11:59 AM
Death and Taxes
1088 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 1:49 PM
HULC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ravenman2000 - 

Awesome. And who can blame him?
2/11/13 4:44 PM
quick
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhillyFights - 
Wally Saves - 
PhillyFights -
Wally Saves - 
Pacinko -
Ogami Itto - 
PhillyFights - 

wtf!

Splane? Used condoms?
Someone started a thread with this pic. Phone Post

Id really like to see that thread cause ever since I saw this on facebook Ive wanted to know what/if the backstory was.

Was she doing one of those "sociologial sex study" things for school, like that chick from Duke who fucked a bunch of the school's athletes? Just a huge slut who's proud of it? A hooker keeping records/recepits?....For her sake I hope shes a hooker, cause thats a couple grand hanging up on the wall. 

I'm pretty sure it was a troll thread. Phone Post

What kinda troll? like the pic is fake?.......If so, am disappoint

It's real. There was a thread about it when it first made the rounds. As I remember she is an "artist" and this train wreck was one of her pieces. And I don't mean the picture I mean the condoms hanging on the walls.
2/11/13 4:45 PM
Death and Taxes
1088 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 4:58 PM
theseanster
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damien8003 - 
microbiologynerd - 

LMFAO......this was taken from a military email that was sent around 02 between fighter and cargo squadrons. It went around asking for different things dumb pilots have written up. I remember that list to be pretty fucking long last time I saw it. FedEx jets do not have an IFF switch or targeting radar. Funny lil delivery boys!!

holy shit @ auto land

2/11/13 5:04 PM
Bigjon29
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix -
YuckFou - 
DuSmiEthwhi - 
SociallyPublish -  

That's not funny, that's not funny at all.
Not funny, but well deserved IMO.

If by not funny you mean its a disgusting picture of some scum bag Mexican stabbing an animal to death for the entertainment of 100's of people on break from smuggling people across the border, than I agree.

If you mean that the motherfucker getting gored through his cock hole isn't funny, I respectfully disagree.

I always root for the bull. Too bad there isn't a picture of his wife or child's reaction to watching it real time, that would make this golden.
Is that shopped?

Serves him right if real, fuck them bull fighters Phone Post
2/11/13 5:11 PM
al neri
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - 
YuckFou - 
DuSmiEthwhi - 
SociallyPublish -  

If by not funny you mean its a disgusting picture of some scum bag Mexican stabbing an animal to death for the entertainment of 100's of people on break from smuggling people across the border, than I agree.

If you mean that the motherfucker getting gored through his cock hole isn't funny, I respectfully disagree.

I always root for the bull. Too bad there isn't a picture of his wife or child's reaction to watching it real time, that would make this golden.

animal torture for entertainment. disgusting
2/11/13 7:12 PM
thebasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just post pictures you fucking hippies
2/11/13 8:03 PM
HULC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - 
YuckFou - 
DuSmiEthwhi - 
SociallyPublish -  

If you think watching women and children get upset by the death of someone they love is "never not funny" then you're a piece of shit who deserves everything bad that ever happens to you.
2/11/13 8:59 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/13 9:00 PM
HULC - 
Mix6APlix - 
YuckFou - 
DuSmiEthwhi - 
SociallyPublish -  

If you think watching women and children get upset by the death of someone they love is "never not funny" then you're a piece of shit who deserves everything bad that ever happens to you.

The dick head deserved it. Good for the bull.
2/11/13 9:00 PM
Death and Taxes

2/11/13 9:01 PM
Death and Taxes

^Sounds like an OGer

2/11/13 9:08 PM
Death and Taxes

2/11/13 9:08 PM
baby-silverback
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look at the matador, while that shit has been going on for centuries & thousands of animals are taken to slaughter daily, that pic is a shop. Think not? Look at the entrance wound. Not here to argue & love it when the bull gets over for the record Phone Post
2/11/13 9:10 PM
Grapple_Tackle
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does this thread degrade into arguments every month or so? Fuck off and post pics. Take your bullshit somewhere else.... You are why we can't have nice things! Phone Post
2/11/13 9:19 PM
Dongbar13
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baby-silverback -  Look at the matador, while that shit has been going on for centuries & thousands of animals are taken to slaughter daily, that pic is a shop. Think not? Look at the entrance wound. Not here to argue & love it when the bull gets over for the record Phone Post

2/11/13 10:09 PM
billmartinjunior
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ was that kimbo on the bottom corner in that video? Phone Post
2/11/13 10:20 PM
Death and Taxes

2/11/13 10:31 PM
Willie Makitt
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/11/13 10:37 PM
clattymine
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willie Makitt - 

I named my penis the truth, because the truth hurts

especially when it's stuffed right up your ass

2/11/13 10:51 PM
Dongbar13
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billmartinjunior -  ^ was that kimbo on the bottom corner in that video? Phone Post

holy shit. it is. i didn't even notice that

2/11/13 11:00 PM
RKing85
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mind blown on the google grammer one.
2/12/13 12:01 AM
YuckFou
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
HULC - 
Mix6APlix - 
YuckFou - 
DuSmiEthwhi - 
SociallyPublish -  

The dick head deserved it. Good for the bull.

Is the bull not expected to fight back? Isn't that an expected risk in becoming a bull fighter?

However, not funny and not for this this thread. So lets shut the fuck up about it and get back to posting funny shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.