UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> Coco Crisp Avoids Haymaker

6/6/08 10:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MetaDevil
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/08 10:09 AM

He should probably keep his hands up anyway, but his eyes are looking where they should be.

edit: Fuck the heck? I embedded a pic.

6/6/08 10:11 AM
Saltyballs
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he countered that weak shit. Or at least took his back after he over committed.
6/6/08 10:12 AM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

with 6 months of sprawl training...
6/6/08 10:13 AM
Saltyballs
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate brawls in baseball. They just arent fulfilling enough. I want to see someone get fucking handled and all we get are a bunch of fags swinging and slapping and hugging.
6/6/08 10:18 AM
MMA Playwrite
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coco Crisp vs. Kimbo Slice? Give me Crisp.

Is that guy throwing the punch related to Jarred Shaw?
6/6/08 10:22 AM
FaceFullOfCung
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The catcher showed some good strength,but lacked a little speed.

6/6/08 10:27 AM
MetaDevil
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crisp would bob & weave all day against the out of shape Slice. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and all that.
6/6/08 10:28 AM
BubbaRayGracie
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coco Dim Mak'd that guy. The punch didn't look that solid, but in a few days he'll be dead.
6/6/08 10:29 AM
Mad Xyientist
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/08 10:30 AM

That pitcher throws punches like my girlfriend.

He's LUCKY he didn't connect, he could have sprained/broken his wrist on his pitching hand.

6/6/08 10:40 AM
mirageimperial
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The catcher had a nice Judo throw in there. The guy on the catchers back starts throwing hammer fists. NICE.
6/6/08 10:44 AM
CavemanDave
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

He punches like he's throwing a ball.

6/6/08 10:57 AM
Kyle Cooley
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like that the pitcher kept his glove on -- that way he could catch punches and fire back.
6/6/08 11:11 AM
covh14514
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"if someone throws the ball at you, you should just whip the bat at him. Eye for eye, and then if that shit came down to courts, you would be like man.... he threw shit at me."

If you ever played baseball you would know that this is simply not an option. For one you would get suspended for a LONG time. If you did this in high school or college you would probably have to find a new school to play for. And it is also considered a total bitch move. Even though they look like mindless brawls, there are some rules that everyone follows. The biggest one is dont take your bat out to the mound. You break that rule and your own team might stomp your ass. The only time I have heard of someone getting cracked with a bat in the majors was when Juan Marichal hit some guy in the head with a bat back in 1965. Apparently that event did irreparable damage to his career.
6/6/08 11:18 AM
brendan shanahan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Comeback_Kid_HXC - if someone throws the ball at you, you should just whip the bat at him. Eye for eye, and then if that shit came down to courts, you would be like man.... he threw shit at me.

you're an idiot.
6/6/08 11:19 AM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Kyle Farnsworth would make the best MMA Fighter, he definitely could use a career change because he is an awful reliever.

Paul wilson after fight:

6/6/08 11:20 AM
BzGrappla

lol at throwing the bat, what a fuckin idiot.

ya man, shit man, you would be like man
6/6/08 11:22 AM
Mad Xyientist
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farnsworth has technique reminiscent of Wanderlei's rape choke GNP.

6/6/08 11:28 AM
The Sultan
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be pissed too.

6/6/08 11:43 AM
glock4life
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue belt level striking IMO.

6/6/08 11:51 AM
BigSleep
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it looks like farnsworth is scratching wilson's face in those pics.
6/6/08 11:56 AM
capthook

what was the beef between CoCo and the Blue Jays???
6/6/08 11:59 AM
Ben Chisholm

CRE - He almost got KO'd out cold by the looks of that pic, nice weave though, he has obviously been training with Anderson.

Coco's father was a pro boxer.
6/6/08 12:02 PM
bonersaurus
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/06/08 12:02 PM

He knew that was going to happen.  It was retaliation for something coco did prior.

6/6/08 12:08 PM
Ben Chisholm

^^^stupid quote function!!

To answer the question about how the beef started, on Wednesday night the Rays shortstop blocked 2nd base with his knee (which is legal) as Coco was sliding in headfirst, and Coco hurt his wrist. A couple of innings later Coco stole second and took out the second baseman. So the first time he came to the plate yesterday, everyone in the park knew he was gonna get hit.

Total over-reaction by Coco...and this is coming from a Sox fan.
6/6/08 12:16 PM
Jason Tornado

Coco is a cock faggot, and he has stupidest name in baseball frens

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.