UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Good Wine Cellar/Cooler Recommendations?

6/10/08 4:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MASK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Im collecting some good bottles of wine, and need a decent place to stroe them.  My Dad has a nice little cellar/cooler in his house that holds about 200 bottles.

Does anyone have any good reccomendations for a wine cooler that will maintain temp and humitity?  Ive found some decent ones on Ebay, but Im not familiar with what type brands are the best.

6/10/08 7:11 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would check out winenthusiast.com  they carry a lot of brands.  I know the brand EuroCave is well thought of.

www.wineenthusiast.com/templates/eurocave.asp

6/10/08 10:39 PM
MASK

Cool......thanks guy.   I had budgeted about 1-1,500 for it.  I hope I can find a decent one at that price 

6/11/08 1:30 PM
guy1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MASK - 

Cool......thanks guy.   I had budgeted about 1-1,500 for it.  I hope I can find a decent one at that price 

I think you will be just fine with that budget.

6/12/08 6:28 PM
MASK

What the hell happened to my post?  Anyways, thanks NED.  I'll take a look at it.  What do ya'll think about this one?  I was thinking about getting it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170226386069&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.