UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Hemi gets smoked by a 4 cyl.

6/13/08 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/13/08 10:31 PM

Thats right, today one of the new dodge durango hemi's decided to pick on a little 4 banger. He picked the wrong one.

He tried to take off quick from the light. I blazed by him like he was standing still. Strangely enough after whupping his ass he did a ricer flyby. In a V8 powered SUV. Hmmmmm.... Can you say compensation?

Oh, almost forgot the pic of my 4 banger. This is similar to the view he got:

6/14/08 7:29 PM
ptm2020
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats what he gets
6/16/08 12:18 AM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better watch out, women drivers are pretty agro.
6/16/08 8:42 PM
Atecexa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously wouldn't do stuff like that on a bike, especially out in area like that with noone around. Some jackass decides to clip you and drive off...you're dead and him and his buddies are laughing about it
6/17/08 8:54 PM
big_slacker
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/17/08 8:54 PM
You wouldn't what, beat someone in a stoplight race? If you live in fear of someone going crazy and hitting you for losing a race you might as well become a shut-in. ;)

BTW Whitelx, yes, my bike is like kitt.
6/22/08 8:24 AM
PeterIrl
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VFR750, yeah?
6/23/08 9:39 PM
big_slacker

Edited: 06/23/08 9:40 PM
Its the 800, 5th gen. Linked brakes that work and gear driven cams. The best VFR made to date, the 6th gen is a step back.

And while I didn't hit the limiter I did hit 155 indicated. :D
6/25/08 1:19 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I noticed that most bike drivers won't maintain any speed over about 100 for more than a couple of seconds.

I makes them mad when my old square maxima catches them at 150mph because they aren't willing to run high speeds for very long while I will run whatever speed necessary for however long it takes or until my turbo glows bright red and starts passing oil.
6/26/08 2:29 AM
PeterIrl
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ponyboy, most bikers will stop after they've shown they could buttfuck you in a straight line at any stage.

Slacker, is that the last of the pre v-tec models then, yeah?
6/27/08 10:11 AM
big_slacker

"Ponyboy, most bikers will stop after they've shown they could buttfuck you in a straight line at any stage.

Slacker, is that the last of the pre v-tec models then, yeah?"

Most modern literbikes will do 100 in first gear, thats why they don't feel any urge to keep going above that speed. Shifting is a lot of work.

Yep, last model before the vtec. I also owned an '03 but the 10 year old bike outshines it. Its like 30 lbs lighter, faster, bulletproof motor, awesome sound from the cam gears. I have no idea why they built the vtec. Hopefully the next VFR will have a bigger motor and no stupid gimmicks.
9/24/08 10:58 AM
parrishmma
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As I once said in a previous post... If you want a fast car, buy a corvette or something like that. If you want a really fast car, buy a motorcycle.

Ya, and who cares that some guy in a maxima finally catches up to me after getting blown away. That makes me mad??? haha It actually makes me feel sorry for them for thinking they even had a chance.
9/25/08 11:48 PM
mad tiger

gay.. top fuel dragster>owns all... or should we call in the fly boys to talk about real speed in a plane? And no I dont mean some gay race with an AIRplane racing on the ground.. lol
9/26/08 4:17 AM
PeterIrl

Edited: 09/26/08 4:17 AM
White, yeah man. All you need to beat a $9000 motorcycle is a $100,000 porsche driven by a pro racer!
9/26/08 10:35 AM
big_slacker

There are several top gear/5th gear car v bike vids. Here is a gallardo vs duc 1098 on the track. They always use the ducs for soem reason, despite the jap literbikes being faster on the track. I wonder why....
9/27/08 9:15 PM
PeterIrl

Crescent Suzuki in the UK did a "run what ya brung" challenge a few years back, pitting John Reynolds on his BSB spec GSXR1000 against whatever people brought in a single lap shootout. Only thing to come close to him was a radical(which has a bike engine anyway).
10/7/08 6:52 PM
CAMEL KILLER
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are more guys out there that can build a fast can than can build a fast bike.  Most guys spouting off about how fast bikes are compared to cars cannot even do a valve job on their own bike lol.  Hell,  most wouldn't know how many valves their bike had if it didn;t already say on the side.... :) 
10/7/08 8:10 PM
Atecexa

i would think the opposite since people who ride bikes are a lot more of the gearhead type...but of course i live in the Atlantic Northeast and if you ride a bike up here more than 3-4mo a year you are definitely a gearhead
10/7/08 10:07 PM
big_slacker

I would say many more people who own sportbikes do more work on their bikes than most car owners do on their cars. I don't do my own valve jobs, don't have the time. If I had more time than money I'm sure I would.

The thing is, cars in general are slow and need modifications to go fast. Sportbikes are retarded fast to begin with. How much work do you need to do when a 600 runs 10's off the showroom floor? Time and money are better spent on riding schools and track days, not hopping up the bike.
4/23/09 10:17 AM
big_slacker

Where did this old thread come from?

Peixes, there are a shit-ton of roads like that outside vegas. All of death valley, around pahrump, etc... Bring your sports car and open her up!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.