UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Any Girls Ever Ask Guys Out?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/17/09 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kinsey3745
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was coming off a date with a girl and after I dropped her off and was walking back from her door, this other girl came up to me and started talking. After about 15 minutes she asked me out. We dated for about 3 months and one day out of the blue she asked me to marry her. Three days later we got married. We have been married for 12 years now.

I know, it's a corny story. But its a success story of a girl asking a guy out.
12/31/09 12:56 PM
sam11610
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weasling - if so, what happened?

I did and now we are engaged.
1/1/10 7:15 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf
1/15/10 11:09 AM
NorthernHospitality
1912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked him to come to a wedding with me, were getting married in the summer :)
1/15/10 5:54 PM
droc

NorthernHospitality - I asked him to come to a wedding with me, were getting married in the summer :)

Does he know that it was a loaded question or is it a surprise wedding?

DROC
1/15/10 7:19 PM
NorthernHospitality
1912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

droc - 
NorthernHospitality - I asked him to come to a wedding with me, were getting married in the summer :)

Does he know that it was a loaded question or is it a surprise wedding?

DROC

LOL!
1/25/10 11:33 PM
cincibill

ArmbarCity - 1.  No. Be a fucking man. You have relatively little left in this world that requires any semblance of masculinity. Hetero relations is one of them.

2. I've bought a drink for a guy before and I am forward and direct with my flirtiness. If you don't ask me out then you're not interested or you're too shy for me anyway. I needz alpha malez plz. Kthxbai.

I like your style

I've had women call me and ask me out but its usually the desperate and dateless kind of thing where they want someone to go to some event like a work Christmas party. I'm usually flattered and I don't think I ever said no.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.