UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Redneck....an interesting find

6/19/08 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Professor Redneck, last night I made an interesting find, perhaps it is nothing but nonetheless...., I was searching E-Bay for a girlfriend's birthday present, she collects "royal albert" teaware, and well, this one caught my eye.

This is an old British company that produces this china and one cup was very unusual compared to their usual floral designs.

This cup was black with some interesting symbology. I was curious if you knew anything about this cup or the company itself?
6/23/08 11:28 PM
karasu

perhaps, but this one piece seemed out of place. It just didn't look like the typical teaware they produce. My girlfriend collects this stuff and so I was just browsing Ebay to see if there was anything unique I could get for her Birthday present, also because I would feel gay going into a store to buy such a thing but anyway, this one teacup was really interesting......

it was all black and marked with some interesting symbols. I was curious if it could have some hidden meaning, connection to secret societies, etc.
6/24/08 2:43 AM
Dreamer420
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a pic with a clear view of the symbols.
6/24/08 4:36 AM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi karasu, there is something about these British china companies but i'm not really sure exactly what.

NWO star Charles Darwin's family pretty much only bred with the Wedgewood family as a part of the elitist breeding program, and Wedgewood is the 'other' fine China from Britain. I recently did hear something bizarre about Royal Albert but off hand I don't recall what it was.

Any chance you can post a pic of the cup?
6/24/08 5:23 PM
karasu

I really wish I could post a pic, I checked Ebay again last night and did not see the listing. It was pretty awsome. If I remember correctly, it was all black, no flowers as is usual and then I remember a broken circle and at each point in the break was a symbol, like a star, a pyramid/triangle, etc.
12/3/08 4:51 AM
czwthemerph
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a dick move, but the word you were looking for was symbolism.
12/17/08 4:43 AM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blood fist - ^excellent entertainment...and kudos to you Redneck for a vivid imagination.

Everything I stated is documented in Encyclopedias.
12/18/08 7:45 AM
Redneck

blood fist -

Which Encyclopedia refers to Charles Darwin as "NWO star"?

Out of everything I wrote, Is that the only part you were referring to?
1/3/09 2:44 PM
karasu

bloodfist I will not tolerate your attacks.
1/5/09 11:38 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bloodfist...  you have been owned!!!
1/5/09 9:57 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/05/09 9:59 PM
oh.......my bad i apologize,,,i got it confused...

Redneck you've been OWNED!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.