UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> Headed to atlanta

6/21/08 3:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WILLIELUMPLUMP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for my first UFC experience in september , what would be a hotel of choice to stay close to the action
6/22/08 4:38 PM
ClayM
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really depends on how much you want to spend. There are plenty of hotels close to Phillips arena that cover all price ranges.
6/23/08 8:15 AM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClayM - Really depends on how much you want to spend. There are plenty of hotels close to Phillips arena that cover all price ranges.

True dat. Loads of options, we need a price range to help you.
6/23/08 2:31 PM
cagefighter32
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo cjj ...you going to the ufc here??
6/23/08 3:00 PM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah, too expensive. Cheaper at home on PPV.
6/25/08 11:42 AM
crunk404
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who knows how late marta runs on weekends?

i think traffic is going to be a clusterfuck that night (as opposed to normal, construction & event free traffic)
6/25/08 3:33 PM
CJJScout

I'm pretty sure it runs to at least 2am. Don't go alone.
6/25/08 4:31 PM
crunk404
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't go alone.

you only need to make that mistake one time...
6/26/08 6:36 PM
ClayM
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crunk404 - who knows how late marta runs on weekends?

i think traffic is going to be a clusterfuck that night (as opposed to normal, construction & event free traffic)

I believe CJJScout is correct about 2am. Also bear in mind that they are still cleaning up and replacing windows in the surrounding buildings from the Tornado. Also on weekends the close the interstate exits from 14th St down to Freedom Pkwy.
6/30/08 10:39 AM
crunk404

damn, i dunno how, but i forgot about the closed exits..

so if i was coming down from kennesaw, what would be the easiest way?

i wanted to drive close & then take marta, to try and avoid all the traffic, but wanted to make sure i got my ass on it before it closed!!
6/30/08 5:19 PM
CJJScout

Couldn't you do a CCT transfer from up there?
7/2/08 6:21 PM
ClayM

crunk404 - damn, i dunno how, but i forgot about the closed exits..

so if i was coming down from kennesaw, what would be the easiest way?

i wanted to drive close & then take marta, to try and avoid all the traffic, but wanted to make sure i got my ass on it before it closed!!

From Kennesaw drive down to the Lindbergh Station of Sidney Marcus and just take Marta; will be much cheaper and easier than finding parking.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.