UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> Moving to Binghamton

6/22/08 9:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam LaClair
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/22/08 11:14 PM
ImposeYourWill.com, Owner

I'm moving to Binghamton, NY, on July 1st.  I came down from Vermont to Pennsylvania to get married, after running a self-defense, grappling, and MMA school since 1994.  Now, my new wife and I are moving to Binghamton.

I'm a certified Associate-level grappling instructor under Roy Harris (Purple Belt), a certified Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor (Purple Belt) under Joe Moreira, and a certified Personal Defense Readiness Coach under Tony Blauer.  I also hold some traditional martial arts black belts, as well. 

My team in Vermont has been very successful in grappling and BJJ tournaments over the years, despite coming from a small town in Vermont, and being a small team.  I hope to grow a much larger team down here in the tri-city region.

I've also had some very successful situations in which my students were forced to defend themselves in "real" fights (streetfights), as well.

I have one active student in MMA (Aaron Fondry), that completely decimated his opponent in his first fight.  I would love to coach more fighters, as well, whether they are new to the sport of MMA, or veterans looking to add some fresh input to their game.

I'll be looking in the very near future for a location to run a new program out of, focusing on each area, of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Submission grappling, Self-Defense, and MMA.  I want to have separate programs for both kids and adults.

If anyone knows of a good place for me to check into, to teach out of, or would like to take some classes and/or private lessons, please shoot me an email at info@adamlaclair.com.  My main website is undergoing a complete overhaul, but I hope to have it up soon.

Adam LaClair
www.myspace.com/adamlaclair
www.adamlaclair.com
www.imposeyourwill.com
7/5/08 1:08 AM
Adam LaClair

Half moved in, will finish over the weekend.  In the meantime, private lessons for BJJ will be ON SALE until further notice, for anyone who wants to get a head-start on training!!  Shoot me an email at info@adamlaclair.com for more information. :-)
7/10/08 3:38 PM
Adam LaClair

All moved in!!  Getting things settled now, and looking to get things started.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.