UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Recommend some documentaries

5/27/11 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Transcendent Man and Other Worlds are a couple of good docs. as well.
6/8/11 8:34 PM
hamham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not a documentary, but an AMAZING show.
"Ancient Aliens", watch it man.
7/20/11 3:23 PM
OMGClayGuida
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd
7/22/11 9:13 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This might a little too much for most people. But it'll leave it here for anyone interested...

END:CIV - Resist or Die (full):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hx-G1uhRqA
2/15/12 8:11 AM
mallet
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good doc
4/17/12 2:29 PM
MARDUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub D
1/10/13 12:45 PM
daglord
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great list redneck.

have alot bookmarked @ home. subbed till i get there.
1/10/13 3:40 PM
superiordanes
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subbed
1/14/13 9:28 PM
Arodjohns
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone have any docs about alien life or "hidden" archaeology?

1/14/13 10:25 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJ, have you seen any of Graham Hancocks work?

Here is his youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/GrahamHancockDotCom

1/14/13 10:27 PM
Redneck
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cluster - Any of those available for viewing online? the Corp. looks pretty good.

Most, if not all, are available online.

1/14/13 10:32 PM
Arodjohns
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

I just came.

Thanks buddy. VU'ed

1/14/13 10:36 PM
jason73
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the corporation is one of my faves and i recommend it to my friends when they r just getting into this kind of subject matter
1/14/13 10:42 PM
jason73
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can anyone recommend a good obscure ct documentary as some of the more popular subjects are losing their luster for me.ive seen countless nwo illuminati federal reserve bilderburg type and am looking for something fresh
1/14/13 11:19 PM
Redneck

Arodjohns - 
Redneck - 

I just came.

Thanks buddy. VU'ed

LOL

1/14/13 11:26 PM
Redneck

jason73 - can anyone recommend a good obscure ct documentary as some of the more popular subjects are losing their luster for me.ive seen countless nwo illuminati federal reserve bilderburg type and am looking for something fresh

I posted a few in my list.

The Power of Nightmares

The Merchants of Cool

Both are very good docs that dont talk about the illuminati.

There's actually a lot on that list I posted.

Beyond Treason

The Corporation

There's tons more in my list and stuiocamps list.

1/14/13 11:51 PM
jason73

thanks . i havent seen merchants of cool yet . i have seen the others as im a big documentary buff .will check it out
1/15/13 12:38 AM
Redneck

Merchants of Cool is very good, but its about 10 years old now. Some of the pop culture icons they mention, are already outdated, lol. It certainly highlights how concepts and trends are marketed to kids though, its really interesting.

1/15/13 10:48 AM
6ULDV8
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed.  Here's a pretty good one about Fox News (not sure if it's been mentioned, but here's the vid:

1/15/13 6:15 PM
Redneck

OutFoxed is awesome, good call.

1/15/13 9:34 PM
jason73

Redneck - 

Merchants of Cool is very good, but its about 10 years old now. Some of the pop culture icons they mention, are already outdated, lol. It certainly highlights how concepts and trends are marketed to kids though, its really interesting.

i watched it last night . it was pretty good and informative . i almost like the older documentaries better for the reason that they are more pure than the youtube generation docs.it seems like nowdays some docs are made more for the money than to get out a message.
1/15/13 9:37 PM
jason73

6ULDV8 - 

Subbed.  Here's a pretty good one about Fox News (not sure if it's been mentioned, but here's the vid:

id love to see something like this on conrad black
1/16/13 5:31 AM
Redneck

jason73 - 
Redneck - 

i watched it last night . it was pretty good and informative . i almost like the older documentaries better for the reason that they are more pure than the youtube generation docs.it seems like nowdays some docs are made more for the money than to get out a message.

Glad you liked it, there's plenty like that which don't go on about the illuminati etc, but show you how the system works.

Try to find something on Monsanto, I think the one I saw was called Monsanto The Most Evil Company In The World, or similiar. It will really make you think WTF?

1/16/13 5:33 AM
Redneck

Edited: 01/16/13 5:35 AM
This is the one I was thinking of. The World According to Monsanto. It's very good.
1/16/13 7:57 AM
6ULDV8

Just to keep this thread bumped and because I love this tune.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.