UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Why I Think Obama was Allowed to Beat Hillary

6/24/08 12:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
psychoslasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I've figured out why the Illuminati allowed Obama to defeat Hillary and how the New World Order will go into full effect here in the US:

I believe they have let Obama defeat Hillary so he can be a sacraficial lamb. Not long after Obama is in office, he will be assassinated by someone. Once this happens, you will be looking at possible race riots. If the Rodney King incident pissed people off, imagine what will happen after the first black president ever is assassinated by most likely a white dude. You are looking at a nation divided by race and people on a large scale start dying. To combat this problem, FEMA goes into action and they institute martial law "for your safety" and we are fucked. People will be rounded up and detained for "safety". Guns will be taken off the streets and law abiding citizens will be forced to give up their guns as well. A whole hornets nest of control will be unleashed on the American people.

I don't think that most citizens would bat an eyelash if this happened because they would be scared shitless.

Thoughts?
6/24/08 5:47 AM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You might be onto something. There has definitely been a scripted agenda designed to incite division between whitey and african-americans over the past year or so. Racial riots would be a great excuse to bring in martial law.
6/27/08 9:12 AM
Famigerado

I've thought this for awhile. If Hilary is Obama's VP then this will fit in perfectly. Hilary will be in charge as per what was purported to have been decided at Bilderburg, along with the perfect opportunity for martial law.

This is a possible scenario and if Hilary in fact does get the VP nod, I'd bet money on this coming to fruition.
6/30/08 7:13 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The political "experts" are saying that Obama will not choose Hillary as VP. However when you look at how they've teamed up now it's hard to think what the motives are if it's not for her to become the VP.
6/30/08 7:17 PM
Redneck

The political "experts" are saying that Obama will not choose Hillary as VP. However when you look at how they've teamed up now it's hard to think what the motives are if it's not for her to become the VP.
11/21/08 3:54 PM
seg
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As things have developed an Obama presidency is going to be little more than a Clinton shadow presidency.  Hillary as Sec. of State, Rham Emanuel as Chief of Staff, etc.,  Obama will simply be a puppet of the Clinton political machine with Bill pulling the strings from behind the curtain.
11/30/08 8:48 PM
Wiggy
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would still surprise me if Obama survived a year.

I know it's a terrible thing to say, but...
12/8/08 3:57 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bible code says he will be shot in the back and it will be a crime.
12/10/08 9:36 AM
Midleah

Why is this in Paranormal Ground?
12/13/08 1:01 PM
Kai Tremeche

Edited: 12/13/08 4:03 PM
Why don't people care for their family, their freedom of speech, or their veterans like they care for their guns?
12/13/08 11:06 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ because in the end it's a dog eat dog world.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.