UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Proven self defense techniques

6/24/08 12:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andre
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The entire kick is in the ankle.
6/24/08 12:34 PM
PINKsinglet
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thank you Andre, thats absolutely essential to every Martial Arts system
6/24/08 12:57 PM
Triangles
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did he throw his glasses in that guy's face?!? I know it's a street fight but...damn, do you really want to live with the consequences if those things land flush on his face?

Oh, and "choke the shit out of someone"
6/24/08 1:25 PM
Nitecrawler
2009 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Full bore?"

P.S. Awesome conditioning tips :)
6/24/08 1:36 PM
kanotoa
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see them on Bullshido
6/24/08 1:42 PM
easy-z
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if rey is going to show this stuff at the seminar on sunday!!!! I hope so
6/24/08 2:08 PM
MiniToro

That knee on belly sweep looks like a great way to get arm-barred.
6/24/08 3:01 PM
tysaw

LOL. The blonde gentleman is Randy Wanner, a Hwa Rang Do BB from the early days. He got hooked up with Mike Echanis and they peddled the HRD BS to the military...complete with spokes in the neck, cars driving over you, etc.

The other flake is Rob Taylor. For many years he embellished his military record, and represented himself as a special forces operator. He wasn't. He was friends with the editor of SOF magazine and they got their rep/exsposure there.

Both Wanner and Taylor fancied themselves as soldiers of fortune, and mystical warriors. You see firsthand from the above their level of skill. The only thing Taylor had skill in was throwing things (knives, coat hangers, shovels, etc.). He was amazing with it. Last I heard Wanner had disappeared from the face of the earth. Speculation is he is dead and buried in the desert. Don't know what Taylor is doing now, I did see his name on a stolen valor website a couple of years ago.

Finally, while they came on strong as badasses/hard men they really were fruit loops...there "deadly" system taught "only to elite soldiers" was laughably bad!
6/24/08 11:42 PM
Reilly

please post the link
6/25/08 12:06 AM
Altofsky
789 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the record, getting a mouthful of liquor spat in your eye actually does sting like a bastard.

Also... just a word to the wise... never fuck with a man who is not ashamed to sport a handlebar stache. Never.
6/25/08 2:37 AM
bignightmare
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one question- Howd he do dat?

In all seriousness I feel like I have been wasting my time. My sensei never taught me the defense to the "Two Hand throttle choke" or how to control a man by turning his foot "one way or the other".
6/25/08 4:30 AM
ninjaboy562
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmmmmmmm
6/25/08 4:45 AM
Yatsuzaki

lol
6/25/08 5:51 AM
CaptainXanax
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dammit, I just tried out the ankle kick and knocked a hole through the side of my house.
6/25/08 5:54 AM
michaelandrews88

I can definitely see the ankle kick to the shin becoming the next big thing in mma.
6/25/08 7:46 AM
banco

Are they the ones that had some gun disarm tape?
6/25/08 8:02 AM
droc

Red Devil Shop, Official Fedor Gear
tysaw -  Last I heard Wanner had disappeared from the face of the earth. 

Now that's worth learning! How do you fight a guy who can disappear?

As for the other guy, he doesn't need self-defence, he's got possibly THE most powerful moustache in the world EVER!

DROC
6/25/08 8:32 AM
CDarwin
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao
6/25/08 8:33 AM
dave nagel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aahhh gotta love this shit. where in the fuck do these clowns come from. that was worth 5 minutes of laughter. brilliant job on the editing. and some great tips for the cardio impaired smoker...suckers
6/25/08 9:06 AM
rebel927

Obviously we look at it as a joke, but it's still better then 90% of the crap being taught today. It's 2008 and most gyms are still using the horse stance and jumping snap kicks with your hands down.
6/25/08 9:08 AM
Joe Maffei
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Embarrassing, this is why MMA guys laugh their balls off when they hear of street protection training. OUCH!
6/25/08 9:28 AM
gorillagrappling

Thank God for the internets.
6/25/08 9:44 AM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god that was some garbage!
6/25/08 9:51 AM
tysaw

yep...ditto to all of the above. These guys and their tapes were some of the original TRS material. Perhaps you remember TRS? They are the guys who put out "artist" after artist who: trained elite delta force, unbeatable SEAL combat techs, underground fighting "champions", Russian super secret commandos, Israeli super secret commandos, bouncers in biker bars, etc.

They were Furey before Furey was Furey. LOL.
6/25/08 10:05 AM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My IQ just dropped 100 pts...

BUT...the only time you see Bullshido go after someone is if the people know more than those on Bullshido...which isn't difficult.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.