UnderGround Forums

Africa UnderGround >> What's up for the weekend?

6/27/08 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kot1k
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are you doing this weekend, Africa?

I'm going out for Greek food tonight in Bay Ridge. Tomorrow will be nice and relaxing. Sunday, I will watch the finals of the Eurocup and cry that Russia's not playing.

6/27/08 3:38 PM
Extendo
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Four day long weekend over here as I am taking both Monday and Tuesday off for Canada Day.

First off, picking up a little fine Ontario ganja tonight. BOOM! (for EV)

Cooking up a nice breakfast and watching Wimbledon with my future wife tomorrow morning, and going swimming in the afternoon at Sunnyside.

Sunday I am cycling out to the Toronto Islands with a buddy for a few beers and some aerobie.

Monday night I am so pumped for. Going to see dub, reggae, (anything but dancehall!) legend Lee "Scratch" Perry down at Harbourfront.

Tuesday is Canada Day and I am going to watch Toronto FC compete for the Canada Cup and CONCACAFF qualifying against the Vancouver Whitecaps. I'll also stroll through the CNE grounds as it is CHIN Picnic time and check out all the Italian-Canadian women in their micro-bikinis.
6/27/08 4:10 PM
Yuki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

going to the baseball game tonight. Taking the lady out tomorrow to shoot some pool and have a few drinks
6/27/08 4:13 PM
Extendo
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree GT99. I used to teach survival camps and was a scout leader for years. Now I only get to go car camping with the lady.
6/27/08 7:20 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just training this weekend. Getting ready for the next UFC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.