UnderGround Forums

AcademicGround >> Studying for GMAT; Need Help....

6/30/08 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I purchased the Kaplan books for GMAT preparations. The book is great, but I need more practice tests. For instance, after I finished the section on Sentence Corrections, I looked up all the answers. I can't practice that section again, because I know all the answers. I registered on the sight and they give you some extra quizzes, but I would like to practice much more.

Are there any websites out there that will test you on various forms of questions that are on the GMAT? For instance sentence corrections, reading comprehension, logic, etc...

Thanks
8/31/08 12:12 PM
turbotax

i'm not sure if they have extra tests, but do all the practice you can on a computer screen. get used to reading on the screen and transferring info from computer to paper to computer again. that transition doesn't seem like it's that difficult, but i really struggled on it and i've been in computer based learning for 10 years
8/31/08 1:23 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

^^^^My God, that threw me off. On math, its a bit easier, but I can't seem to get used to the verbal section. It seems much easier to read a sentence/passage from a book, as opposed to a computer screen.
9/4/08 12:30 AM
thesleeper

Barrons makes better books.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.