Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Weasling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/03/08 12:56 AM

Men want to know
7/3/08 9:04 AM
Cookie Monster
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not really for genuine reasons... men only want to use said info to get into your pants
7/3/08 10:36 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they don't know.
7/3/08 11:21 AM
thiagosgirl
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they told us then they wouldn't get to have any fun.
7/4/08 9:37 PM
Stronghold
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frued, after 20 years of study on the subject, decided that women do not know what they want. I doubt much has changed.
7/8/08 12:08 PM
El_Clap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cookie Monster - not really for genuine reasons... men only want to use said info to get into your pants

Isn't that a genuine reason?
7/9/08 12:37 AM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take out the trash, do the yard work, grill the meat, fuck us and go away.
7/9/08 8:43 AM
Stronghold
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's about all I do around the house, oh and free babysitting constantly. I also listen to the wife complain about work a lot. I told her I get fellatio-points for doing that now though. I wonder how I can redeem those more often.
7/9/08 1:19 PM
meow mix
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArmbarCity -  Take out the trash, do the yard work, grill the meat, fuck us and go away.

krekt
7/10/08 1:04 PM
Stronghold

No the REAL answer is:

Take out the trash, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF, do the yardwork, grill the meat, fuck us ONLY WHEN WE WANT TO NOT WHEN YOU WANT TO, go away UNLESS WE HAVE THE DESIRE TO NAG YOU ABOUT NOTHING.

You are welcome,
7/10/08 2:02 PM
Weasling

* has epiphany
7/11/08 7:49 PM
BzGrappla

a good dick slapping
7/12/08 1:31 PM
ArmbarCity
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - No the REAL answer is:

Take out the trash, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF, do the yardwork, grill the meat, fuck us ONLY WHEN WE WANT TO NOT WHEN YOU WANT TO, go away UNLESS WE HAVE THE DESIRE TO NAG YOU ABOUT NOTHING.

You are welcome,
Um, duh... the thread IS called "What Do Women Want?" not "What Do You Want?"

7/12/08 6:48 PM
Stronghold

Yes, sweety, but always remember that there is a difference between playing hard to get and hard to want.
7/12/08 8:10 PM
Polaris
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indeed.

Also, they are trying too hard to act like men here. "Fuck them then go away." They talk that shit here but if some guy were to do that to them they will almost definetly start the "why don't you spend more ("quality") time with me? why don't you call me more? blah blah blah..." like just about every other woman.
7/12/08 9:07 PM
Stronghold

Edited: 07/12/08 9:29 PM
The thread title should have been "What women think they want until they get it" then.
7/12/08 11:16 PM
ArmbarCity

Lots of Bitter Bobs on this thread, lol.

Clearly inexperienced in what women want, and have been disappointing most of them.

For the most part men are more trouble then they are worth, and I'm happy to have one service me and then bounce. If and when I decide someone is worth the trouble, then I'd be concerned about the calling, quality time, etc.

Until then, be a dear and do what comes natural to you -- what you lie, manipulate, and cheat to get... and leave.
7/13/08 10:23 AM
Stronghold

Sounds like they are happy to go, too, ABC. Good to know you realize the obvious.
7/13/08 12:24 PM
ArmbarCity

Weaksauce, lol.

They are happy to go. They get what they want without all the bullshit men usually have to go through to get laid, and I avoid being put through the bullshit.

Win-win
7/13/08 2:02 PM
HarryLime

*Lines up to get served*

Stop worrying about what women want and focus on what you want.

Creeping maturity I guess, but women just want you to be in control of yourself, because they're not . . .
7/14/08 12:30 AM
BzGrappla

lol at that shitty advice or pov abc gave. it could reflect on the person.

Every situation is different so to speak
2/10/09 2:39 PM
NorthernHospitality
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women want men to stop asking what they want! figure it out!
2/16/09 12:13 PM
Dcastillo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Im ever in center florida can I service you?

Here's my summarized resume:
6'4", 175Lbs., Caramel Complexion
8"+ Penis (You already know what's up)
Bilangual

Specialty Dishes: Grilled Salmon, Tuna al arroz', Burger, Any Microwaveables.

Cons: Only one that I know is the fact that I wont pick up any mess that I didnt cause.
2/16/09 2:58 PM
Gullivers Travels
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/09 2:57 PM
Dcastillo , why are you the only one (a dude) who posts on the girlground?
2/16/09 6:52 PM
zoies
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - No the REAL answer is:

You are welcome,

LOL!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.