UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rogan's Fag Routine

7/5/08 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StretchPlum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan has this routine I recently heard of where two guys are in a gym, one says a girl told him he has a bad ass, the other guy convinces him to show him his ass to check and, to make a long story short, tricks the other guy into letting him fuck him in the ass. The fucked guy is then worried that people will think HE is gay. He's viewed as a jerk, of course, and the other guys wins and "owns" him. What's wrong with this? The one portrayed as getting over got an erection over another guy's ass, and enjoyed fucking it so much he came---but he's the winner in this. While the thought of seeing Rogan tonight kind of creeps me out after hearing this gay routine, why is being a successfully aggressive and convincing homosexual cool now or "owning"? Have things gotten to that point in the sport? Serious question.
7/5/08 8:19 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StretchPlum - the other guy convinces him to show him his ass to check and, to make a long story short, tricks the other guy into letting him fuck him in the ass.

lol you lost me at this, dude
7/5/08 8:19 PM
CuddleBug
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you saying the guy who got tricked and anally violated should be viewed as the winner?
7/5/08 8:20 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Are you saying he is wrong and should not be saying that?
7/5/08 8:21 PM
StretchPlum

Edited: 07/05/08 8:21 PM
No, I'm saying why is the other portrayed as something other than a faggot?
7/5/08 8:21 PM
Mad Xyientist
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/5/08 8:23 PM
Hate420
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That skit is about 10 years old...its hilarious...its called gay weightlifters..and can be found on bearshare/kazaa.
7/5/08 8:26 PM
Mad Xyientist
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Have things gotten to that point in the sport? Serious question."

Hilarious.
7/5/08 8:26 PM
StretchPlum

Edited: 07/05/08 8:29 PM
To each his own I guess.

Fag stuff like "He'll prison rape him" passes as a positive comment for the winner on here
7/5/08 8:29 PM
jar of flies
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard something like this of Joe's on Howard Stern probably 6+ years ago. It was about one weightlifter drilling another in the ass and one of the guy's mom came downstairs after hearing all the moaning and yelling. One weightlifter convinced the other to stick his dick in his ass to see how tight his ass was and has benefited from his latest routine.
7/5/08 8:29 PM
The Horror

Shit is old as hell.
7/5/08 8:31 PM
StretchPlum

Edited: 07/05/08 8:31 PM
Not up on this stuff.
7/5/08 8:32 PM
StretchPlum

"Have things gotten to that point in the sport? Serious question."

Hilarious"

I guess so then.
7/5/08 8:34 PM
Mad Xyientist

what in any of that stand-up comedy bit has anything to do with the sport?
7/5/08 8:38 PM
StretchPlum

I misunderstood the routine. I thought it was more of this type of thing that is so prevalent on here:

"He'll prison rape him" passes as a positive comment for the winner on here"
7/5/08 8:42 PM
Mad Xyientist

7/5/08 8:53 PM
StretchPlum

LOL. Don't get so touchy
7/5/08 9:34 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah. I heard that bit on Howard Stern about ten years ago. I think it began with Joe saying how gay weightlifting is.
7/5/08 10:34 PM
tubuku01
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at the threadstarter's S/N and the story he wrote. sounds like sour grapes to me..
7/5/08 11:15 PM
kying418
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its very funny- they still play it on Howard every once in awhile.
7/6/08 1:18 AM
HardHittingHeeb

great bit.
7/6/08 1:50 AM
StretchPlum

"lol at the threadstarter's S/N and the story he wrote. sounds like sour grapes to me.."

GED Dumbass doesn't know what it means.
7/6/08 2:59 AM
WoodenPupa
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've wondered about this myself. I have a guess, but it's not more than that.

First consider that *rape* is dissociated from the sexual act per se, in the fact that it is considered merely a specific form of violence.

If rape is primarily violence, then neither the sexual orientation nor gender of the rapist and the raped matter. It is an act of rage and the ultimate statement of dominance.

Therefore, rape in prison is normally not a statement of sexuality.

Next, prison culture is celebrated in this culture throughout the entertainment spectrum. Gangsta rap, Oz, Prison Break, Chuck Zito, Hells Angels, etc. etc.

"Street cred" gets top billing everywhere, and it is strongly associated with doing time. That's basically how you get gold street cred---either that, or getting shot. (It's better to GET shot, because that is irrefutable proof of your formerly dangerous lifestyle).

Due primarily to the popularity of gangsta rap, prison culture has credibility. Entertainers especially want to align themselves with popular scumbags, like Chuck Zito. (There are lots of other examples. Look at the popularity of Lee Murray on this board.) Doing so almost amounts to a kind of moral approbation.

Now, on the street, at the fake wigger level, everybody is trying to do the same thing as the celebrities. The problem is, actually hanging out with amoral scumbags IS dangerous, (and most don't have any direct connection to that world anyway),so, substitutions are made, in the form of entertainment cultural markers. The sideways cap, saggy jeans, the gold chains, the jap import cars, rap, etc.

One of the most important cultural markers is language. When you talk a certain way, you are making a statement of cultural alignment. "I identify with crowd X." Now, prison culture being so popular, impressionable people take its mythology and run with it. Part of that mythology is the prison rape story.

Because the essence of rape is violence, not sex, and prison culture is so popular, to say that one man dominates another when he rapes him is to copy the prisoner mythology. It is a fashionable way to show the idea of dominance over another man.

Now, I admit I have trouble understanding how men in prison actually come to that point where they cross the hetero barrier, and choose to show dominance by rape, instead of just an ass beating. Maybe they've all been abused or something.

But that is my best guess at it all.
7/6/08 3:05 AM
kalki

*image of testicle in a cup*
7/6/08 4:47 AM
ShanTheMan
930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude-rape is gay

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.