7/9/08 2:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BzGrappla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya Mods let this place turn into shit big time. Fuck you mods
7/9/08 2:12 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2031 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

goeb - I'll go with sloan on this one, i think someone may regret what he said

Agreed.
7/9/08 3:39 PM
Crazy Zimmerman
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Sherdog said that a tape was going to be posted, then they said that the quote might have been said before the tape was rolling. That's not good lol.

7/9/08 3:49 PM
Pernicious
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why you should only interview people w/ a loaf of bread, imo.
7/9/08 4:05 PM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CageSide Live!, Host
Crazy Zimmerman -  First Sherdog said that a tape was going to be posted, then they said that the quote might have been said before the tape was rolling. That's not good lol.

Exactly what I thought.  Seems like they did a little backing up here.  TTT for the NYBA.
7/9/08 4:19 PM
Crazy Zimmerman
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious - This is why you should only interview people w/ a loaf of bread, imo.

Exactly. lol
7/9/08 5:31 PM
Kostakio
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pernicious - This is why you should only interview people w/ a loaf of bread, imo.

So is there an interview going on somewhere here do you think?

7/9/08 5:54 PM
Jason Tornado

I believe Sherdog

Is Full of Shit  !!!!!

Phil is a stanup guy Sherdog has been shit for along time
7/9/08 5:56 PM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, Sherdog would gain alot by lying on what Phil said or didn't say. You guys are fucking retarded.
7/9/08 6:13 PM
mma07

"Who's changing their story? Sloan or Baroni? Baroni is a bit of a whack job and we heard from an ESPNRadio1100 host who was seated near Baroni at the event, that he wasn't exactly of right mind. Pauly Howard, the afternoon host at ESPNRadio1100, said Baroni's state appeared altered as he went off on an anti-semitic rant during the event:"

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma_experts/post/Does-ESPN-s-MMA-coverage-have-serious-credibilit?urn=mma,92729

will Baroni deny this happening ?
7/9/08 6:40 PM
Pernicious
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's got the pic of Garv and the loaf of bread interview?
7/9/08 8:10 PM
rcdaniels

Golden Boy - Yeah, Sherdog would gain alot by lying on what Phil said or didn't say. You guys are fucking retarded.

You're asking for too much logic here, Golden Boy.

I don't really understand the Sherdog hate....never have. For the fans Sherdog provides tons of free content, especially the streaming radio. If you don't like it, don't tune in. The vitriolic comments are humorous to me. It's almost like Sherdog has hurt the feelings of UGers in some strange way and by posting forum hate UGers feel like they are getting back at Sherdog.

For the fighters, Sherdog and the other MMA web sites provide exposure. Sure, sometimes the journalists or radio hosts may state biased opinions that aren't flattering, but that's media. Publicity, negative or positive, is good for all fighters. In the end it's never in the best interest of fighters or promoters to push back against the media. They're only shooting themselves in the foot. You can't take this stuff personally, it's just business.
7/10/08 3:18 AM
Average
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherdog is correct. Bye Phil.
7/10/08 11:12 AM
Challengeman

GodzillaFuria - Are you saying Sherdog is unprofessional? It can't be!!!

Yeah Jordan Breen is alright and I can handle TJ, but the others on there are clowns.
7/10/08 12:49 PM
DildoBaggins

If you read each of Baroni's posts in succession, he is backpedaling hard.

If I were a gambling man, which I am, I would see it:

Sherdog -600
Baroni +450
7/10/08 12:57 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2031 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all the years Iv'e been going to Sherdog, I can't remember any time where the veracity of the news/interviews was ever in question. I believe Sherdog.
7/10/08 1:30 PM
vxbpoison

ttmft
7/10/08 2:06 PM
Forssberg

Apparently Phil Baroni may not look kindly on "fat jews" (dixit Baroni) that conspire against the seating conditions of his buddies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma_experts/post/Does-ESPN-s-MMA-coverage-have-serious-credibilit;_ylt=AhMS_s0WhwJg2TQ6I0ReLsM9Eo14?urn=mma,92729
7/10/08 4:51 PM
MMA Playwrite
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/11/08 7:52 AM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure got quite in here once the truth came out. LOL @ you fools that bashed Sherdog.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.