UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Team 29 Palms needs a 135, 165 and 175lb Amateur f

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/9/08 3:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jfrank
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight Club 29 is a MMA Team based out of Marine Corps Base 29 Palms. They are looking for fighters at 135lbs, 165lbs and 175lbs for the upcomming National Pankration Team Championships

The touranment will be held July 26, 2008 at Santa Ana High School, 520 W Walnut Ave., Santa Ana California 92701

Branch of Service and base is not limited to Marines/ 29 Palms. Contact mark.geletko@usmc.mil to get on the team.

This is a Team Dual Format just like College/ High School Wrestling dual meets.

We will have at least 8 men's teams going head to head to determine the National Championships.

Finals matches will be held under the spotlight with other effects.

Men's teams have 9 weight classes. Teams will match up weight by weight with added points for Major points spreads, Submissions and stopages.
Standard Amateur Pankration Rules apply: See www.fightleague.org

MEN'S TEAMS As OF 7/09/08:

1. Team Millenia
2. Team Camp Pendleton
3. Team City Boys (Sponsored by USANA Health & Science)
4. Team Ruckus
5. Team Shen Wu
6. Team CSW
7. Team Cleber

**Note: We will allow up to a 5 lb weight allowance for mens divsions. The fighter who is over will start the match minus 1 pt per pound and the team will lose 3 team points.

Any other team that may be interested in Competing must Contact me ASAP.

****Team sponsors get a free venders booth and can post their banner inside the venue.****
7/16/08 12:11 PM
NinjaJackson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am going to mos school sometime in the next fiscal year at 29. I wont be there for that tournament, but i will be looking to train while i'm up there and maybe compete while i am up there. How can i get a hold of you once i get out 29?
7/17/08 10:29 PM
jfrank
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Their team is Called Fight Club 29. Here is the guy who runs it - Mark.geletko@usmc.mil
7/19/08 6:21 PM
jfrank

Only a 135lb is still needed.
7/23/08 3:14 PM
NinjaJackson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool thanks a lot man. Gotta have some kind of hobbie when your out there!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.