UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Lane C!!

7/10/08 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hiza Geri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wanted to pass on that a local judge was in attendance at your last show; he absolutely loved it, and he thought that most all of the fights were very good (and he is not a "fighting insider" or anything - I had to explain what a mongkong was).

Just wanted to pass along the good feedback.
7/10/08 11:38 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lane call me when you get a chance
7/10/08 11:42 PM
countrypimp

yea, Lane, call jimmy...
7/11/08 6:34 AM
Lightningkickbox
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank You very much Hiza! I do spend a lot of time trying to make my shows competitive.  I did not know that a judge was there. That is super cool.

Hi Jimmy. I don't have your number, but you can reach me at my office during the daytime. The number is 770-518-9393. Today is Friday and I will be here matching the Dothan Card all day.

7/11/08 7:23 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should hire "skiphallfan" to do your matchmaking for you. He is an expert on local fighters and knows who matches up well.

LOL.
7/11/08 7:27 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as sad as it sounds...I wont be at the Dothan fights since I will have been up late on the 22nd...

I absolutely feel the need to attend these BUM FIGHTS in Oxford. At least it is free so I wont be supporting a BUM FIGHT promoter.

That's right skiphallfan, you are a BUM FIGHT promoter.

and wtf is up with that screen name? I can assure you that if Skip or Sally Hall were still posting here they would be ashamed of your use of his name in your title.

I can see LM tearing you up for your "promoting" practices...and I doubt they want you or anyone of your ilk as a fan....if you indeed are real and not a level 9 troll.
7/11/08 8:31 AM
Lightningkickbox
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is none of my business but,  the amateurs on that show (8/22) will be regulated to fighting amateur on only unsanctioned events thereafter.
7/11/08 10:41 AM
Lightningkickbox

7/11/08 12:13 PM
Hiza Geri

Most of the bar I practice with know I fight, so every time they go to one or watch a UFC or something, they talk to me about it.
7/12/08 8:20 PM
countrypimp

well, most shows are unsanctioned which is unfortunate. Maybe we will keep up with events, records, and stats with the south eastern association that kicks off Aug 16th. don't know, maybe it's not even worth it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.