UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Pan pizza recipe

7/11/08 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
alpo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.instructables.com/id/BBQ-Pan-Pizza/

Not mine, obviously, but it looks hella good.  Love how he uses a cast iron skillet for pan.
7/12/08 10:45 AM
crescentwrench
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only dealings with pan pizza is Pizza Hut and that Uno's chain.  Pizza Hut's is meh but I really didn't care for that Uno's.  The dough was off-putting, I can't describe it.  The only thing I can say is it tasted kind of like frozen Red Baron pizza crust, which I also don't like.  Whatever it is in that, I don't like. 
7/14/08 12:19 PM
MikeZev
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i actually do something similar with my LeCreuset dutch oven
7/14/08 4:08 PM
Extendo
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might just try that. I've had bad experiences with pan pizza as well, mostly super-greasy crusts, but that looks like a winner.
7/15/08 12:50 AM
samichlaus
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good. That's a cool site! Stuffed burgers sound yummy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.