UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> New Cresties (pics)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/13/08 3:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just brought home a nice trio of baby Cresties that a buddy who runs a store up here brought in from California and wanted to share a few pics.
Tough to get any decent shots of the wee buggers but they actually held still quite fine.... Of course until the "giant eye" of the camera got close.

The first one:

Now the second, this one didn't seem to mind the camera as much and really caught our eye

7/13/08 3:25 AM
Spankenstyne
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And now for #3:

All of them in their new temp quarantine home while we keep an eye on them:

Kinda pumped to see how they turn out.

7/14/08 8:22 AM
pooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhacs are fun to keep and supper easy to breed.

one bit of advice - get the repashy super food and feed them only that. I used to keep and breed them, they were much healthier after I switched. I never had an MBD problem and the hatch rate went from around 70% to about 98% after switching.

Just google "repashy superfood" and you will find a lot of places that sell it, it comes in a powder, just mix w/ water. For 3 little ones, it will go a long way.
7/14/08 4:35 PM
Spankenstyne

Great advice indeed. Now if you'll look in the bottom corner of the last pic in the blue lid :)

We have a couple of adults as well that are doing great on it.
7/17/08 3:38 PM
Trust
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cute little fellas!
7/23/08 9:49 PM
wizbang
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool.
7/25/08 6:03 PM
Spankenstyne

Thanks guys.

These were supposed to be for the wife, her deal since I have the snakes but they're fun lil buggers and a breeze to keep.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.