UnderGround Forums

GolfGround >> Video of My Swing

7/24/08 9:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Animal Chin
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah.  i paid $260 for us to play and didn't hear from him until an hour befor the tee time.  he had my # for 2 weeks, i still don't have his.

there's also such a thing as golf outing etiquette.
7/24/08 10:20 PM
Animal Chin
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

next time you have a round scheduled with someone you've never met, and you are the only one who has a way to contact the other, call them the day before to make sure everything is still cool. 

i paid for everything, you knew i was in town, you had my number, you never gave me yours even when you called me that morning, i never cancelled the tee time, i was thinking you might show up and give me a call...   that's not a no show. 

free lesson on being a playing partner right there.

7/24/08 10:27 PM
Animal Chin

only if i have a phone #.

7/28/08 2:04 AM
Gforce
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Killer,

Your advice was dead solid perfect. Getting rid of the round back got me dead center contact right away.

Thanks to you, I actually got it straight before I got to my lesson this weekend. When I got there, he was very happy with everything, including the posture.

He says that down the road, I want to work on the slight bit of hip slide I have. He had me dicking with a balance board.

This is it below...
http://www.proleaderboard.com/

Cool toy, but expensive.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.