UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Check Your Tournament Registration!!!!!

7/16/08 5:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to alabamabjjfederation.com and check the fighter list if you are competing Saturday!

I know for a fact there are at least two errors on there. They have Jason019 listed as being in the 175-195 division and I know he is supposed to be under 155.

Spread this to anyone who registered and tell them to check the regsitration fighter list.

By the way, good showing for Spartan so far with 10 guys regsitered, let's get some more...Samuel has like 23!!!

We do have the second most though so that's good to see.

I think David Flick also intended to enter the Intermediate as well as the beginner like I did, but they show him only as entered in the Beginner category.

Again, If you registered, check the list and make sure they have your info correct!!!

See you bastards Saturday!
7/16/08 10:43 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the media is here looking out for you.
7/16/08 10:57 AM
Stranglehold26

effin fatties! who weighs 195????

*continues to not eat, drink water and work out to maintain 195 pounds*
7/18/08 6:29 AM
Stranglehold26

12 Spartans registered now...including the mat hustler Alex Harkins and my boy Rudy Domingues!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.