UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> TheRenegad Sperm - question for you..

7/18/08 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Graduate1
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you ever seen / driven in a Cheetah? You mentioned in my Cougar thread that you have experience with MRAP's and I was curious whether you have seen or know anything about the smaller version of the Cougar MRAP (Cheetah). Thanks for any input
7/19/08 6:28 AM
TheRenegadeSperm
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I have no idea. The only two trucks I have a lot of experience with is the RG33 and the IMG MRAP. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
7/19/08 3:05 PM
Graduate1
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for taking your time to respond. One more question (promise) - do you think MRAP's are here to stay within the forces for current and future wars?
7/22/08 7:14 AM
TheRenegadeSperm
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably have to ask Congress about that
7/22/08 8:43 AM
Graduate1

Renegade - my question was directed to the forces that actually use the vehicles. Besides the politics and the who will win the elections, etc, my question to you (or whoever else has direct experience with these type of vehicles) was whether you see them as value-added and a better alternative to other vehicles (ie such as a Bradley for example) and if so, in your opinion, do you see these vehicles being used not only in current wars, but future conflicts? Thanks again for your opinion..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.