UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Verbal Judo

7/18/08 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IMSOGHEYFORPATCOTE
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just had the pleasure of attending a week long Verbal Judo Train the Trainer course down in Jacksonville FL at IPTM. The course was taught by the creator Dr. George Thompson and I have to tell you if you get a chance to attend or send some of your subordinates I highly recommend it. Probably the best officer safety and professional development course I have had the pleasure of attending.
7/20/08 9:49 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd really like to take another Verbal Judo course. The instructor we had in my academy SUCKED and was a deuschbag... I'd like to get a REAL instructor to teach verbal judo. Definitely something I'll be looking into.
7/20/08 10:40 PM
IMSOGHEYFORPATCOTE
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/08 10:39 PM
I know there are upcoming train the trainer courses in Sep in Syracuse and Oct in Jacksonville. It is definately worth the time, especially if Doc is teaching the course.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.