UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Congrats Spartans!!!

7/23/08 10:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
countrypimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stranglehold: you're absolutly right about second placen and it is good motivation for the next round! Spartan Fitness doesn't sound like a group of guys who would settle for second competitively.
7/24/08 12:47 AM
BlazerinTraining

Hell yeah I'm in for the next tournament. Im not happy with the turnout with Samuels tournament and getting screwed over while he reffed my fights against his guys. I may even drop to 55 depending on whats available. Let me know what the details are Seth and if I'm not at work you know im game. Also talked to Jordan and Luan who are both very interested. Thats 2 more very strong showings for Spartan. Im sure we could get Deskin, Salter, Pat, Cody, Rudy, Tyler etc... I think alot of us would be down to go. I just want to know .... Can we please have tshirts for entering the event???? ;)
7/24/08 2:06 AM
countrypimp

each competitor will get a t-shirt and a free dvd once we edit and process the dvd.

$30 to enter: 10 towards insurance for one year, 5-10 towards UNITED WAY (depending on expenses), and the rest will roll over to getting better equipment and gear. The next one is scheduled for October (we would like to do an event once every other month).
7/24/08 2:08 AM
countrypimp

If spartan(or any credible school) have anyone who doesn't want to compete but is qualified to ref or judge, I'll be glad to get them on the staff!
7/24/08 11:09 AM
BlazerinTraining

Thats whats up... i'm in and I bet Leif would probably be interested in reffing if his arm is still bothering him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.