UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Where to Eat? Boston

7/22/08 11:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in Boston the first week of August. I will be staying near the MIT campus and will need some suggestions on resturants and bars.
Thanks
Adam Singer
7/22/08 6:40 PM
CR1chard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Midwest Grill is a good Rodizio not too far from you. Redbones in Somerville is only a couple stops up on the T - they have decent BBQ and good booze. For overpriced (but still tasty) seafood, Jasper White's Summer Shack is a few stops away too.
7/23/08 9:31 AM
crescentwrench
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eat at these places for only $40 a day (if you're a cheap tipper)!!!  Yum-O!

Where to Find

7/23/08 11:52 AM
CR1chard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faneuil Hall is the only good call on there (well, Kelly's is too, but that would mean you'd have to venture in to Revere)
7/23/08 3:08 PM
MikeZev
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i had a decent meal @ skipjacks (?) across from trinity church when i was there.
7/23/08 10:19 PM
microbiologynerd
1005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miracle of scinece on mass ave for burgers, beer, babes.

redbones davis square (3 stops on red line) for bbq

gotta be more specific as to what you want.
7/24/08 4:44 PM
MasterGumHo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember RedBones from when I lived there. My friends took me there because I missed Southern food. They served iced tea in a Mason jar, but it still wasn't sweet. If you ask for sweet tea in Boston, they give you flavored tea or Splenda packets. The food actually was good there, though.
7/24/08 4:57 PM
CR1chard

Most New England people don't like sweet tea. It's pretty good BBQ, considering it's made by a bunch of Cambodians.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.