Edited: 07-Mar-02
Blauer Tactical Systems, Inc.
Global Sucker Punching.... NIce post. TB
3/7/02 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rumi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We talk about making a mental bluprint in combat. Did we make one in our government organizations, in our communities? No, we didn't, and that has even left an unconscious avoidance gap that when we made mental blueprints, did any of us prepare for what we'd do on a plane? bus? building? what if the city gets bombed, and war instantly breaks out? What we you do? No. Concerning what to do globally, stop focusing on revenge. That's stupid. If this is an effective terrorist plan the enemy is entrenched in the country, and you start a war, the consequences are 10 or more of those building are going down. what just happenned to your brain? Can you accept the reality of what I just said? or can you not believe it? The war could rage right where you are for the 1st time since the civil warif this is th situaition. Neutralize the attack/ attacker. Stop the blade, and think about the fight, and make your calculated attack. Get your head out of the pain or anger. If for one moment you think of yourself, the sword, or the pain or death, you will lose. When you can focus so totally to even the fear of death does not phase you, you can now focus on what to do right now. We can individually mental prepare for these situations, we can do our part and give. We can offer SOLUTION ORIENTED ideas, and PREVENTAIVE ANALYSIS. We've all been hit in the heart. What can we do to reduce this inner fear ? Anger? Turn off that TV. Do not innundate your mind with stuff that will weaknen you, and don't make excuses like, I need to be informed. Talk to a friend, or read th paper, for SOLUTION ORIENTED debate. Mourn if you need to, but don't make it worst. Call it a news fast. We can realize our limited mortality, seek spiritual strength, and spend every single day lifting up others and living well, and mourning with those that mourn to increase healing. Contribute to the world and by getting back to work and focus on doing your best. As modern day warriors, we will be the one rushing the attacker in the plane(imagine if all of the people in the plane rushed the attackers immediately). We will need to be the one to build up the weak, the distraught, and the fearing. We are going to be the one's who remind others what we need to see, beleive and face. We remind others how to live. Every day we train we are strngthening the world. What are we willing to live and die for? How will we live? It's the answers to these questions that will ultimately define whether we are warriors, and whether we are going to help this world and unit it, or sit on the side lines weep and wail, and wonder why me? I you do the latter, be ready for worst in your life, more sorrow, confusion, and pain.
3/7/02 8:32 AM
Tony Blauer

"Do not innundate your mind with stuff that will weaknen you," Excellent. T
3/7/02 12:00 AM
Rumi

In The book Red Cell by Richard Marcinko (claiming to non- fictitious), in an American airport, I believe Marcinko gets in a really obvious decked out outfit, leather jacket, sunglasses and all. Walks around for a few hours, looks and stares suspiciously at guards. He then makes some strange remark to a gentleman next to him, I believe to ensue suspicion, then sets down the two large package in the middle of the airport, and runs off. No one noticed or did anything . In a Tel Aviv airport, security would have been in him like white in rice, but in this airport, nothing. This story might not be exact, but I know airport security. They are not properly trained, or armed for this kind of situation. Even your average proffesional exectutive bodyguard would have seen this.
softspot

HI, Ever since we moved to North America I never could understand why people 'here' always thought they were safe. In fact many told me: at least you're safe. I always replied as safe as everywhere else. As if people never whanted to ask themselvestwo questions that i think allow one to stay in reality: what if? and what then? To me the What if addresses the psychological/mental reaction and the what then? involves action/reaction... what if my bf cheats on me? what then? what if i get attacked on the street? what then? what if someone cuts me off? what then? what if i'm on a buss witha bomber? what then ... there's no way that one can predict the future. Trying to do so is asking to control life in general. And i think that life is not controlled it is managed. If people have a systemetic way of dealing with stressfull situations (anything from long line ups at the supermarke, to traffic) perhaps if somehting like this happens again they would act apropriatelly, but then again who knows? All i know is that being prepared mentally/physically/emotionally is like loving a nother person: It takes more than an effort! regards softspot
Tony Blauer

Tony...I am VERY happy to hear your safe in light of the attacks & the number of flights involved. I as most of us, have run the gamut of emotions since. So many thoughts & feelings I couldn't begin to express in print at this time. Your thoughts & insights are very valuable to myself & others. It's clear that your work is now more important than ever, whether it involves special forces or civilians. My sisters' head office which both my brother in-law & she visit regularly was located in the WTC. They are still awaiting news on their co-workers. It looks like we have a long road ahead & I wish you Gods speed in your work with all the organizations with which you work. In reports that I have seen both federal & civilian persons had contact or info that should have sent warning bells the size of Texas off. Actor James Woods for example a month earlier alerted a flight attendant of the unusual behavior of 4 arab men that now match the terrorist profile.Ground police were called in but nothing came of it. It was a flight from Boston to L.A. A group of Middle Eastern men ask for a room in Florida with 24 hour internet service as they are "On a mission". The owner didn't alert authorities; He sent them away. They train to be pilots & are "Not interested in takeoffs or landings.."...etc....etc.. Your account at the airport AFTER the attacks only further illustrate the apathy in my mind. I can only imagine the problems & reluctance you have faced in trying to bring awareness to some of the people you have come in contact with. I look forward to further insights & communication from you. TRAVEL SAFELY. Also you can check this out http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html Proud to know you.....Hope I see you soon........ Gary Lee Hill

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.