UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> What's Wrong With AL MMA...lol

7/23/08 7:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/24/08 7:00 AM

This is a blog from Extreme Combat International's AMMY 155 Champ, Brandon "The Dragon Wolf" Lovett.

Fight Promoters Listen Up & Read up

Current mood: Superior Warrior

Some Fight Promoters are Honest & some are not it is hard to find the honest ones  But it's easy to find the ones that are not honest & mainly some of the are out for one reason MAKINKGIN MONEY FOR THEMESELVES .The ones that i mainly like to fight for is: Scott Jennings of Extreme Combat International & Robert Clairday of Alabama Extreme Cage Fighting.The others that want me to fight for free thats a Joke i am not fighting for free anymore, my fee is $200 to $350 a fight Win/Lose/Draw No Matter & this is for my fighting & travel Expenses &All fight promoters  have to sign an Agreement & if you Don't Want to pay i Don't fight This is For my fighting/Travel Expenses.

Sorry for the Thing That I am having to do.

"The Dragon Wolf"

"fighting expenses"???

Scotty: I know you lurk here on the AL-UG. Wouldn't you agree that this would make Brandon Lovett a professional fighter? Everyone knows that ammy fighters are getting paid around here, but when it is done out in the open like this it hurts Brandon's chances of being able to move past ECI and get sanctioned matches in other states etc.

I know this whole ammy-pro debate will never go away. But when an ammy fighter puts your name out there as one of the promoters he fights for and then says he refuses to fight for free, doesn't this mean he should be fighting Cody Schrock for the pro title on August 8th rather than defending his ammy belt against Palmer?

Travel expenses are one thing, that should be taken care of  no doubt, but "fighting expenses"???

7/23/08 7:57 AM
Hiza Geri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL at ammies demanding pay AND a contract!! Wow, just wow.
7/23/08 9:03 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sad thing is the kid has 22 fights...so as ridiculous as his demands seem...promoters are actually paying him!
7/23/08 9:03 AM
Stranglehold26

I wish Marcus was still ammy...Im just sayin.
7/23/08 5:21 PM
gorillagrappling

Retard IMO!
7/23/08 5:24 PM
armhunter

LOL poor guy is making fun of himself and doesnt even realize it. I know Brandon and he's a good kid, just a little naive. I'm sure most of the fighters at ECI and Clairday's have no idea that getting paid means you're a pro. Most of the fighters at ECI and Clairday's dont train either. LOL no disrespect to anybody, I'm just sayin'.
7/23/08 5:26 PM
armhunter

Edited: 07/23/08 5:27 PM

7/23/08 7:40 PM
marcwolverine

this guy is ammy?? with 22 fights?
7/23/08 10:14 PM
countrypimp

dragon AND a wolf? damn. Badass ammy!
7/24/08 4:22 AM
Stranglehold26

claims to be 16-6.
7/24/08 7:05 AM
Stranglehold26

Some info on the other "honest" promoter:

Robert Clairday was forced to comply with the followng rules for his events in Hartselle.

1. promoters must have a general liability insurance policy with coverage of $1 million per participant, as well as an additional $2 million worth of coverage for the promoter.

2. Promoters are required to purchase a business license.

3. All fighters will have to receive medical clearance before and after their fight.

4. Promoters will be required to have a paramedic and an emergency medical technician stationed next to the combat area and an ambulance at the location.

According to a local paper, Clairday says these rules forced him to move his event to another city.

What rule above was so out there that it forced him to move his event. If he moved his event because of those rules, makes you wonder which ones he doesn't comply with?

Clairday should hook up with Andrew Gaston and help him out with his Oxford show lol.
7/24/08 7:22 AM
Stranglehold26

[quote]armhunter -  LOL poor guy is making fun of himself and doesnt even realize it. I know Brandon and he's a good kid, just a little naive. I'm sure most of the fighters at ECI and Clairday's have no idea that getting paid means you're a pro. Most of the fighters at ECI and Clairday's dont train either. LOL no disrespect to anybody, I'm just sayin'.[/quote] 

he also threatened to kill me on the ECI website lol!

From the ECI message board the last couple days. It may take a minute to read this stuff...but it is GOLD! Those ECI boys hate being trolled!!!

Sandra Abbot: THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU GET GOOD FIGHTERS TOGETHER AND THEY PUT EACH OTHER DOWN.i THINK THAT THE ONES THAT ARE RITEING THE SLURS AND CALLING PEOPLE BAD NAMES NEEDS TO STOP.WHY THESE MEN FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO BRAG OR PUT DOWN SOMEONE SO IT MAKES THEM MACHO.WHAT I THINK IS PUT THE SUCK WORKING OUT AND LET HIM STEP INTO THE RING AND GET HIS HEAD HIT A FEW TIMES AND SEE HOW YOU REACT.i LOVE TO COME TO THESE MATCHES AND I LOVE WATCING ON T.V.bUT IF ALL THIS CRAP IS GOING AND IT CONTINUES I WILL STAY MY ASS AT HOME.THE ONES THAT ARE BAD MOUTHING THE CHAMP SHOULD (KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT THEY COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE RING AND BOOM YOUR KNOCKED OUT.THIS IS WHY THINGS GET OUT OF HAND MR. JENNINGS PLZ KEEP THESE PEOPLE AWAY AND THERE WON'T BE ANY TROUBLE.I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT MR.JENNINGS HAS MADE A HELL OF A FIGHT CARD FOR AUG.AND I WILL BE THERE AND I WILL BE PULLING FOR BRANDON LOVETT ALL THE WAY HE IS THE CHAMP OF LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION AND HARD TO BEAT.WANNA SAY THAT HE HAS HAD A TRAINER THAT WON'T PUT   UP WITH ANY OF THIS CRAP.YOU START TALKING CRAP AROUND JAMIE WEBSTER YOU HAVE HAD A BAD DAY.JAMIE WEBSTER IS THE BEST INSTRUTOR AND TRAINER HE WILL GO ALL THE WAY WITH BRANDON AND KEEP HIM FOCUSED ON THE FIGHT AND I KNOW THAT BRANDON LOVETT WANTS TO MAKE TO THE U.F.C.AND WITH GODS HELP HE WILL.

ANDY ROBERTS 14:24: ....IDIOT...

STRANGLEHOLD26 01:56: pretty sure this sandra person is the product of a little decatur alabama brother-sister love. For Sandra: I am saying that you are mentally retarded. How come you can't write in English? Is it your second language, and if so, what language do you speak fluently?

some of my favorite phrases from the sandra posts:

"...riteing." I mean, c'mon...this is not even close.

"What I think is put the suck working out and step into the ring..." ahhh 'put the suck working out'?...Not even sure what she was trying to say here.

"Love watcing on TV." Normally I would say this was just a typo...but due to the other stuff in her posts...pretty sure she just can't spell.
 This entire diatribe is like an advertisement for the sad state of affairs the Alabama school system finds itself in.

DragonWolf 02:36: Hey Stranglehold25 this is Brandon Lovett why don't you quit talking about someone on how they spell before you end up in a pine box "DEAD" Making fun of someone probaly means your stupid to so shut your mouth about people on here. Why don't you leave people alone, this is a site to get fans to the fights, not posting how retarded people are including you, when you make fun of people is that your IQ or is that how stupid you are, when this junk is over between you making fun of people, So do all of ECI and me a favor shut your mouth & quit making fun of people. "YOU BIG LOSER"

Sandra Abbott Lovett 19:53: WELL, WELL, WELL, SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SISTERS,AND MOTHERS.YOU REALLY STUCK YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH REAL DEEP THIS TIME STRINGIEHOLE,OOPS MISSPELLED THAT REAL BAD STRANGLEHOLD26 I HAPPEN TO BE BRANDON LOVETTS MOTHER AND YOU DIS SOMEONES MOTHER THAT IS FIGHTING WORDS, SO YOU BETTER HOPE YOU NEVER COME FACE-TO- FACE WITH ME OR BRANDON AND I SAY THAT NICELY WITH NONE OF THE NASTY STUFF THATS FLOWS FROM THAT POTHOLE OF A MOUTH AS FAR AS REDNECKS YES WE ARE AND PROUD OF IT .AND LOOK WHAT KIND OF FIGHTERS WE HAVE .LEE IF ANYWAY POSSIBLE CAN YOU KEEP PEOPLE LIKE HIM OFF OF THIS SITE .THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE COMMENTS THE OTHERS CAN TALK THE TALK BUT THEY DANG SURE CAN'T WALK THE WALK.THEY ARE JUST SORE LOSERS AND WISH THEY COULD MAKE IT TO THE U.F.C.

DragonWolf 19:57: I really like all of the crap talk & making fun of people why don't i ever see you people that make fun of people in the ring, probaly because you are chicken Craps & scared of people like me & yes if my GOOD IS WILLING I WILLBE IN THE UFC, but if not i will still be at ECI fighting so who cares what people think of me because i can say when people dis respects me like they have been doing me it always "BLOWS UP IN YA FACE". i was always told that i would not get my black belt & i did & all the other stuff that people said is not important & i don't care what you say about me, so Put your hands up where your mouth is & Hope & Pray TO GOD I don't knock your teeth out. I will take what you give me & The people that talk about people " GO SUCK AN EGG OR WHAT EVRE YOU CAN SUCK.

Stranglehold26 21:45: I love the ECI website!....and by the way guys, I said that the person who was making all the spelling mistakes was "the PRODUCT of a little brother-sister love."

That would mean that the person making the post's father and mother were brother and sister. So in summation, I never actually said anything about sleeping with your mom, or anyone sleeping with their mothers.

Reading comprehension for the WIN!

I didn't add some of the posts in between ours, they are also great. Even Lance Whyte posted, "wow....just wow". LOL.
7/24/08 8:06 AM
Hiza Geri

LOFL! Are you sure it isn't "ecw" and not "eci"?
7/24/08 8:58 AM
Hiza Geri

Most AL mma has replaced the "national guard armory wrasslin'" shows.

Was she yelling at you with all those capitols?
7/24/08 9:01 AM
Stranglehold26

yeah she was yelling at me all right
7/24/08 10:39 AM
gorillagrappling

Not yelling, just has no idea how to turn off caps.
7/24/08 11:06 AM
BlazerinTraining

Oh my dear God... DragonWolfe has a bit of a problem with run-on sentences and incorrect grammar usage. Plus by him and his mother replying made Seths incest argument seem somewhat legit
7/24/08 12:13 PM
Golden Arm
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was quite the diatribe.
7/24/08 3:53 PM
armhunter

That website has more tomato cans than a Campbell's Soup factory 
7/25/08 12:28 AM
countrypimp

"national guard wrassling shows and more tomato cans than a Campbell's soup factory"

Damn, this is good! Where do you guys find these people? I'm willing to bet alien abductions are reported in the same trailer park.

Golden Arm: do we have these kind of idiots down here? If so, don't tell me!
7/25/08 4:18 AM
Stranglehold26

The latest from Dragon Wolf...apparently he does NOT like being called "Dragon-Chode"...who knew?
7/25/08 4:19 AM
Stranglehold26

Look you fagot looking motherf***** you need to back off my family & leave it alone & i am not joking know this means war when you screw with someones family, so you just better leave me & my family out of all of your Bullcrap talking about before i find out who you are & put you where the cats put crap & that is in the dirt, Lee you need to get this Jerk off of me before i break his neck & not think twice about it, When you talk about someone not having the problem that i have, do you have a doctors Degree if not then " SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I SHUT IT FOR YOU " Dr. Stranglehold26, so go suck yourself off & screw a chiken & quit talking about me, if you are better than me then why don't you get your tal in the ring & fight,probaly because you are scared, So leave me & my family alone before someone gets hurt & by the way i want you to do this to my dad & watch what he does to you & it want be pretty Because He will Shoot you right there for making fun of him , so go ahead see him in person & do your crap lik

This post was in response to mine and an ECI fighter by the name of Jacob Castillo which I will post next.
7/25/08 4:23 AM
Stranglehold26

Read from the bottom up:

Stranglehold26:
lol@ADD...the most overdiagnosed "disorder" in this country. Last I checked it does not have any effect on spelling.

In fact, the last Howard-Scripps spelling bee champion was diagnosed with ADD. (I completely made this up just to infuriate Dragon-Tool)

For the record Castillo, my seven year old was very offended by your comment about Dragon-chode's spelling being like a 7 year old's.

On that same note: Everyone at my office is getting such a kick out of the Lovett family's posts, they have requested that I forward them every morning in email form so they "can" start off "their day" with some "HUMOR". 

Castillo: I didn't realize that there were multiple Castillo's in the area. I'm the one with the weak chin and grapples like a paraplegic. BTW, I wasn't entirely sure how to spell "paraplegic" so I referenced it with google. This technique is also good for other words that are hard to spell.Don't get so upset when people tease you, Dragon puppy. If you can't laugh at yourself, you're way too serious. Regardless of not being able to pay attention, spell check is easy to use. If you are tired of getting laughed at for sounding 7, make a choice: stop posting, or write in english.
"People" WILL even "GIVE" you a break for USING all "CAPS" and QUOTATIONS "incorrectly" if you do the other STUFF "ok"
Jake 

DragonWolf: I spel like i do cuz I have ADD/ADHD...

7/25/08 6:37 AM
Hiza Geri

You MAY be PLACING your LIFE in DANGER.""
7/25/08 7:36 AM
gorillagrappling

How do I get onto that thread? Sweet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.