UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Check me on ECI Website

7/28/08 7:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I get banned for voicing opinions that don't jibe with the "NEW and IMPROVED" AL-UG, and by "new and improved" I mean "Lane Collyer only approved threads"....if you miss me you can check me trolling the ECI boards....oh and I will be back as a vicious mudnamer here as well.

So be on the lookout for me here as a cleverly named mud, and on extremecombat.org as a multiple named troll.

Holla,

The One and Only Heavyweight Champion of the AL-UG and leader of the AL-UG Rebel Alliance (tm)

Stranglehold26 (tm)
7/28/08 9:53 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
7/29/08 12:11 AM
countrypimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!
7/29/08 5:25 PM
BlazerinTraining

Pretty soon Lane is gunna be on this site arguing and bitching about his own posts after everybody else gets banned
7/30/08 1:10 AM
countrypimp

Edited: 07/30/08 1:11 AM
one is a lonely number.

...there will always be trolls around every thread!
7/30/08 9:02 AM
gorillagrappling

Sad state of being for the once proud ALUG.
7/30/08 9:03 AM
gorillagrappling

Thanks Kirik.
7/30/08 10:00 AM
Stranglehold26

snap! calling out the LORD and KING of the UG....

gg banned in 3...2...1...
7/30/08 10:12 AM
gorillagrappling

LOL. Kirik and I have an understanding.
8/3/08 11:16 AM
Stranglehold26

from Jason Sanderson:

I AM A BLACK BELT IN BJJ AND IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY RODRIGO MEDEIROS BRAGGIN ABOUT BELTS IS NOT COOL IF YOU DONT THINK I AM LIKE I SAID COME SEE ME AT THE GYM AND ROLL WITH ME THIS ISNT SOMETHING I CARE FOR ANYONE TO KNOW BC I REALLY DONT THINK BJJ BY ITSELF IS THAT FUN ITS JUST A PART OF THE MMA GAME YOU NEED TO KNOW AND ALL THE TALK ABOUT WHO REALLY IS A BLACK BELT AND WHO ISNT IS FUNNY THERE ARE ALOT OF BLACK BELTS IN JITS IN AL.

So Sanderson, who has a losing ammy record, is now the second ECI fighter this week to claim he has a BB.

later on the thread he also claimed to have "probably the best stand-up in th state."

BTW: People are posting on there about who has the best standup, and who are the best fighters by weight class.

Conolley getting a lot of well deserved love on there as far as "best fighters" by weight class. Most people's lists all have him and Salter at 170-185 respectively.

Since I told you guys you can post on there with different names every time, it has really gotten out of hand....Freddy, I can smell one of your posts a mile away LOL.
8/3/08 5:36 PM
countrypimp

one would think in this day and age that you wouldn't lie about having a black belt for fear of getting expose. But, the opposite seems to be happening.
8/3/08 9:33 PM
KeithRL

Realistically, who are they going to be exposed to? I think it's easy for people in the AL fight scene, especially those in Birmingham/Mobile and here on the UG, to forget that AL is essentially the backwater-bumfuck-nowhere of martial arts. The only place worse is probably Mississippi.

It's not a problem at all for any joe sixpack to open up a Rex Kwan BJJ McDojo and sell people loads of BS here. There's no repercussions involved at all whatsoever, unless you count them being "exposed" here on the UG. Which means dick-all to the students in those schools. If those people cared enough or were intelligent if enough to get on here and see it, they wouldn't be at the school in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, the guys who do stuff like this are liars and douchebags. And in a state with more gyms and a more active fight scene, it might have an effect. In AL, it's probably not going to make that much of a difference. It sucks, but there's really not much to be done about it. :/
8/7/08 6:32 PM
FullBlastJKD

H'ville doesn't have any Black Belts anymore,

so that leaves JLS and Samuel
8/7/08 6:55 PM
countrypimp

"james stryghoweveryouspellit"

LOL!!

*james is a good guy.*
8/7/08 6:57 PM
countrypimp

KeithRL: you're dead on about exposing the posers. Not much can been done except....MAKING FUN OF THEM!! YEA!
8/11/08 10:43 AM
Stranglehold26

and exposing them for the liars that they are!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.