UnderGround Forums

Arkansas UnderGround >> INFERNO MMA in Bentonville Ar.......Finally

7/29/08 2:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kdrew00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, I'm glad to say that finally the gym construction is almost complete and Inferno MMA will have a 6000 ft facility located in Bentonville AR.

We open Monday August 4th.

1100 SE 14th Street
Bentonville, AR 72712

479-715-6625

Thanks for everyones support! www.infernofightclub.com

Kaleb
10/17/08 6:16 PM
Dirty Cake
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Kaleb,

I swung by your facility the other night and checked it out - it's a really nice place.  Lots of room, nice equipment, sterile environment... looks good.

I currently live in Tulsa, OK but am moving to Bentonville, literally right down the street from your facility.  I spoke to one of your employees, but wasn't able to get all of the information I was looking for.

Namely:

Who teaches your gi and non-gi classes?

What ranks/qualifications do your grappling instructors have?  What organizations are they associated with?

Do you do seminars with grappling coaches/fighters?  If so, with who?  When I asked the girl behind the counter, she mentioned Danny Dring, but that could mean anyone from Matt to Roli to Danny to whomever.

I'm primarily interested in grappling, gi and no-gi up to four times a week.  My days of active competition are behind me (I'm 34 with a family) but I still like to train fairly heavily, if just to keep in shape at the very least.  I worked out with the Tulsa Lion's Den for 5 years before Mikey Burnett moved on to Apollo's Kickboxing and with Tulsa Top Team for 2-3 years afterward.  Currently, I am back with Mikey Burnett and Blake Hayes (from the Leonardo Xavier BJJ Association) at Oklahoma Fight Club in Broken Arrow.  However, I'm moving and I need to find a new place to train.

Thanks in advance for any answers,

Levi
10/17/08 6:25 PM
Dirty Cake
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Kaleb,

I swung by your facility the other night and checked it out - it's a really nice place.  Lots of room, nice equipment, sterile environment... looks good.

I currently live in Tulsa, OK but am moving to Bentonville, literally right down the street from your facility.  I spoke to one of your employees, but wasn't able to get all of the information I was looking for.

Namely:

Who teaches your gi and non-gi classes?

What ranks/qualifications do your grappling instructors have?  What organizations are they associated with?

Do you do seminars with grappling coaches/fighters?  If so, with who?  When I asked the girl behind the counter, she mentioned Danny Dring, but that could mean anyone from Matt to Roli to Danny to whomever.

I'm primarily interested in grappling, gi and no-gi up to four times a week.  My days of active competition are behind me (I'm 34 with a family) but I still like to train fairly heavily, if just to keep in shape at the very least.  I worked out with the Tulsa Lion's Den for 5 years before Mikey Burnett moved on to Apollo's Kickboxing and with Tulsa Top Team for 2-3 years afterward.  Currently, I am back with Mikey Burnett and Blake Hayes (from the Leonardo Xavier BJJ Association) at Oklahoma Fight Club in Broken Arrow.  However, I'm moving and I need to find a new place to train.

Thanks in advance for any answers,

Levi
10/24/08 12:17 PM
kdrew00

Hey Levi,

sorry i missed you at the gym. I'm the head coach here at the gym, i've been doing the mma game since about 99 and our grappling program has been all no gi submission grappling until about 3 years ago when we started playing with the gi, so gi play is still kinda new but we're really having some fun with it! I got my start with Marc McFann and then I spent some time travelling and training with some bigger gyms in the US. After that I hooked up with Danny and we've been rolling ever since. Our BJJ family is Nova Uniao and we bring in a lot of guys for cross training, seminars etc.. Robson Moaura, Vitor "Shaolin" Robiero, Hermes Franca, and Riccardo Barros are some of the Big wigs i stay in touch with and work with Dring on bringing them in for seminars. and outside of Nova Uniao we have a friend from Texas thats a Machado Black belt that comes up regularly and of course our traveling grapplers that just find us! We have a great program and lots of class options so i'm sure we'll be able to get you taken care of! Hope to see you soon.

Kaleb
10/30/08 3:18 PM
ESPNhater

Hey dirty cake,
You wouldn't happen to be the same Levi that trained at Mikey's gym back about 5 years ago...with Clay Marrs and Tom?
11/23/08 8:28 PM
Dirty Cake

Yep.  That's me. 

Do we know each other?
11/23/08 8:30 PM
Dirty Cake

Hey Kaleb,

Can you send me your e-mail or phone number?  I'll be here full time as of the 3rd and I'd like to talk with you and get started.

My phone number, up until I get settled here in Bentonville, is 918-902-8922.

Respectfully,

Levi
11/24/08 5:06 PM
Dirty Cake

ttt
11/25/08 11:24 AM
ESPNhater

That was the first place I ever trained, and im pretty sure you were the first person I rolled with and you kicked the shit out of me.

I learned a hell of a lot from you in the two years I was there before moving to Arkansas. I left Tulsa in 2003.
12/20/08 7:46 PM
Dirty Cake

Oh, WOW.... thanks.... I think!  LOL....

I look forward to recieving a shit-kicking from you...

Still moving around and finishing up a few things before I get settled in... i didn't end up there full time at the beginning of the month likeIi thought I would.... work, in my line of business, has been tough to find there....

Looking forward to coming in!
12/30/08 11:11 PM
Dirty Cake

By the way..... who are you?
1/5/09 2:46 PM
ESPNhater

My name is James. Im in Conway, Ar. I don't train in Bentonville. No shit-kicking from me. If you ever are in the Conway area, you'd be more than welcome to stop by our place anytime. Just shoot me an emaail conwaybjj@yahoo.com
1/8/09 11:31 PM
Dirty Cake

Thanks man! 
2/16/09 12:56 PM
Suijuris

Hey Kaleb you in need of another mat? if so give me a call at 870 405 7242

Thx Lance
2/19/09 5:18 PM
kdrew00

I seen your post and made a few phone calls to help you out but no luck yet. i'll snoop around some more and see what we can do for you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.