UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Calling on Conolley!!!!

8/10/08 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BlazerinTraining
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/10/08 3:03 PM
I should have known this was Pat
8/10/08 10:52 PM
countrypimp

I'm glad GSP won simply becuase I was getting tired of the commentators talking about how great Fitch was every single round!! I was waiting for Rogan to jump in the cage and suck him off!!

Do you think it had anything to do with the fact that Affliction is GSP's major sponsor? (plain black trunks with UFC up the crack!).

I think UFC would loved to get the belt away from GSP. That fight really pissed me off!

BTW: Brock = smothered & covered!
8/11/08 4:21 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mir's, who weighed about 25 pounds less than Herring, win over Lesnar looks more impressive to me now for sure.

Herring could not do anything. He got rocked the same way Mir did, looking for the shot with hands down and Lesnar throws that big right.

That punch was all arm though if you watch it again. It probably would have taken Herring's head off if he put his hips into it.

I was thinking while I watched that fight. Nog could sub him, but I think Randy would get murdered by Lesnar just due to size alone.
8/11/08 10:48 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I picked Fitch and Herring....FAIL.

I did pick KenFlo though! GSP looked amazing, but kudos to Fitch for being tough as hell. 95 percent of the fighters in that division would have gotten finished by the beating he took.

Kudos also to Emerson for beating down Lil Karo like a bitch.
8/12/08 4:11 AM
Stranglehold26

^^^WORD LIFE!
8/12/08 8:30 AM
Alex Harkins

Emerson is the real deal, he and Kenflo should fight for the title shot.

Rotten Rob by broken tibula and fibula due to a nasty leg kick in the first.
8/12/08 9:26 AM
Stranglehold26

Emerson looked great smashing fat lil Karo jr.

I would pick KenFlo over Rob via submission. Or Kenny would get some of his buddies and jump Rob outside of a local 7-11 beating him within an inch of his life...

oh wait, that's what Rob and his gang did to some innocent bystander as part of there gang initiation back in Cali. That's why he was charged with assault...POS.
8/12/08 12:00 PM
Conolley

Dutch 1 - You know maybe if Conolley got that little nutjob a fight he would'nt be such a prick all the time.You can only keep a filthy little animal like him caged for so long.Let him off the leash already.For all our sakes!

If that little nut job will show up and work the whole time he's here and make some technical adjustments to his game brought on by training;rolling to learn, working the pads and then show some progress in sparring he would have a fight already. and if he doesn't wash his ass and quit wearing two day funked up shit to the gym his new fight name is going to be "dirty steve"
8/12/08 5:17 PM
Alex Harkins

Stranglehold26 - Emerson looked great smashing fat lil Karo jr.

I would pick KenFlo over Rob via submission. Or Kenny would get some of his buddies and jump Rob outside of a local 7-11 beating him within an inch of his life...

oh wait, that's what Rob and his gang did to some innocent bystander as part of there gang initiation back in Cali. That's why he was charged with assault...POS.

Kenflo wouldn't make it out of the first round. Emerson has unreal takedown defense, and the best kickboxing at 155.
8/12/08 5:22 PM
countrypimp

damn, conolley, I'm glad I'm not the only one dealing with stank-ass students!
8/12/08 5:28 PM
Stranglehold26

freshly washed rashguards and defense soap FOR THE WIN!

thumbs down to all funked up fighters. You put everyone that trains at the gym at risk...and really the gym as a business at risk as well. One outbreak of STAPH and the local news (not 42 since I would bury the story lol) gets it on TV and bingo, no new students.

Remember how once case of Ecoli gave jack in the box the rep for having bad food....and that was like 12 years ago! Same thing can happen with a gym if you have a bad outbreak. Plus it gives the competitors something to use against you when talking to prospective students.

"Yeah Spartan Fitness kicks ass and they have some good fighters...and plus as an added bonus if you train there you get a potentially deadly skin disease...FOR FREE!"
8/12/08 5:34 PM
Alex Harkins

Notice Strangle has no argument against St. leg kicker.
8/12/08 5:42 PM
Hiza Geri

He probably doesn't want to be accused of "child abuse" when he sets your erroneous thoughts straight.

KenFlo by killshot.
8/12/08 6:03 PM
Stranglehold26

lol@ Alex. You are a better "in person troll" then on the intrawebs. Leave this to the pros.

I do not respond to your posts because I refuse to be trolled by some 11 year old. Leave it alone Swayze.

Hows the teeth? More importantly, what meds did you get and do you need them all...my back is killing me...lol, just kidding...seriously what did you get? haha...no for real.

*scratches neck and face while waiting for answer*
8/12/08 6:11 PM
Hiza Geri

possible case of abuse here
8/12/08 8:06 PM
Alex Harkins

Emerson is the real deal, if you don't believe it now, you will soon enough.

I got some loratab, I only have like 3 left and they won't refill the precsription.
8/13/08 4:25 AM
Stranglehold26

who was asking about prescription drugs?? Jeez!!! Take your pill dealing elsewhere Harkins!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.