UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar = unstoppable frate train

8/18/08 9:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
thaiboxer92
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - On that list for the big names they might post once every couple months or so but I am talking about having the fighters on here every day. Im sorry so many of you feel that there is no difference between a guy fighting at the local level and people fighting in the UFC for a living.

Chad no hard feelings bro I still respect you for putting it all on the line and stepping into the cage. I am planning on doing that one day to.

Why do ther est of you have to try and gang up on me???? Are you to afraid to take me on one at a time???

they work 40hour or plus a week plus teaching classes(some fighters do) theirs plenty of guys who train and only train and if they have no familys what is their to do? you sir are an ignorant jackass
8/18/08 10:02 PM
MisterFixit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Sanders - Here comes the cavalry!!!

MrFixIt, go fuck yourself.

TwistYouUp, do you seriously sit around waiting for threads like this so you can congratulate yourself on recognizing the word "frate" as a misspelling of "freight"? God forbid someone ever did that deliberately for their own amusement and caused you to make a big show of "humiliating" them so that other people would respect you more, huh? Then you'd look like a total jackass!

If your teenage fuck buddy is going to come on the forum and continue to disrespect professional fighters then he should expect to take grief for his lack of education, lack of intelligence,  poor command of the English language and inability to properly express his completely bankrupt and sophomoric ideas.

Fuck you too, Bitch.
8/18/08 10:07 PM
TwistYouUp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this clown Mike coming on here to defend jk. Speaks for itself.
He has the time, among his thousands of worthless posts, to look mine (53?) up. Self-pwnage at it's best.

Meet ignore.

--In other news--

So jk, when did books become "those evil things" that were to be avoided at all costs? 4th grade? 3rd?
8/18/08 10:16 PM
JrAsparagus

Frate
8/18/08 10:19 PM
jkdandforrestfan

Mike Sanders good to finally see some one who is not a nerd on here no wonder you took my back bro. I can tell your a athlete who made sports teams and didnt just play on the debate team like all the nerds on this sight. LOL
8/18/08 10:20 PM
Mike Sanders

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? If you consider browsing threads on this forum and just SEEING a post of yours "looking it up" then you may be employed as a brain-cleaner in a slaughterhouse and be experiencing cerebral perforation of some sort.

LOL@you thinking you can dismiss sound criticism by reciting trite slang from the late 90s, bro. You're the guy shouting out a punchline to a joke you clearly don't understand in front of a bunch of people either too stupid to know better or snickering about it in private because they don't want you to stop looking like such a moron.

Enjoy clicking ignore in an impotent frenzy while trying to block my posts, Mongo. It's sort of like a metaphor for your presence here in general!
jkdandforrestfan

Twistyouup who says I dont read?
Mike Sanders

jkd no problem bro, too many of these trolls here spoiling the forum for everyone else.
8/18/08 10:26 PM
jkdandforrestfan

Yo Mike these internet trolls act real smart ass and big and bad on this websight because they cant do it in person so they really dont bother me. It is funny seeing how they all team up together to form one giant nerd like how the constructicons form one giant transformer. LOL
8/18/08 10:41 PM
thaiboxer92

jkdandforrestfan - Yo Mike these internet trolls act real smart ass and big and bad on this websight because they cant do it in person so they really dont bother me. It is funny seeing how they all team up together to form one giant nerd like how the constructicons form one giant transformer. LOL

holy fuck your English skills are horrendous whats your address i will seriously buy you a hooked on phonics. and as for being a nerd well uhh i guess im nerdish very far from being a genius grammar freak its just fun to mess with you
8/18/08 11:21 PM
MisterFixit

thaiboxer92 - 
jkdandforrestfan - Yo Mike these internet trolls act real smart ass and big and bad on this websight because they cant do it in person so they really dont bother me. It is funny seeing how they all team up together to form one giant nerd like how the constructicons form one giant transformer. LOL

holy fuck your English skills are horrendous whats your address i will seriously buy you a hooked on phonics. and as for being a nerd well uhh i guess im nerdish very far from being a genius grammar freak its just fun to mess with you
Even after he's been told and retold he doesn't get it, doesn't care to get it and isn't motivated enought to try. Your generous offer of hooked on phonics would be wasted. The boy is incapable. 

He will be spending his adult years asking either "Would you like fries with that?" or "Would you like some new windshield wipers with your oil change?"

8/19/08 12:54 AM
fearOfABlackPlanet

LMAO still
8/19/08 2:46 AM
beerbelly
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need to be a part of this legendary thread
8/19/08 3:01 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MY GOD THIS DERAILED FRATE TRANE!
8/19/08 12:10 PM
KenFlo=#1P4P
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, that's just grate! I got to this thread too leight!

you people should stop this height!

leigh off him!

LOL@this thread

8/19/08 1:28 PM
jkdandforrestfan

Now the internet nerd debate team is using second screen names to come on here and attack me with unfunny insults that have already been done over and over on this thread. Your not impressing anyone!
8/19/08 1:30 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bah. I've been troaled.
8/19/08 2:16 PM
thaiboxer92

jkdandforrestfan - Now the internet nerd debate team is using second screen names to come on here and attack me with unfunny insults that have already been done over and over on this thread. Your not impressing anyone!

aww did we piss off the 13year old
8/19/08 4:49 PM
boooring

jkdandforrestfan - Now the internet nerd debate team is using second screen names to come on here and attack me with unfunny insults that have already been done over and over on this thread. Your not impressing anyone!

For the 20th time, it's YOU'RE not YOUR you damn dolt!
8/19/08 4:54 PM
KyleJohnson
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/19/08 4:54 PM
your just busting his bawls, booring. ley offav hem.

Its Awl the sam, jkdandforresstfahn.
8/19/08 5:29 PM
shogunisdafuture
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guy's know he is just trolling you and has been all along right?
8/19/08 8:17 PM
Sonestersambo

RETARD
8/19/08 10:04 PM
MisterFixit

shogunisdafuture - you guy's know he is just trolling you and has been all along right?

I'm sorry to inform you this but, know, he is not.

One entry on the search function and choosing one random posting gives us this gem from the tard in question . This is the very first post I looked at.

"I no a lot of you complain about the UFC but next time you think the judging or reffing or action is bad watch some olympic boxing!"

8/19/08 10:34 PM
TwistYouUp

Shog I wish that were true. Even that tit head Mike stopped defending him after reading through the entirety of the thread.
Jk is truely someone that could quite possibly bring back involuntary Electroshock Therapy.
8/19/08 11:12 PM
doctorbrodsky

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.