UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar = unstoppable frate train

8/11/08 4:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slowestshot
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gorillagrappling -
big fatso - Whoa is me! For all intensive purposes, the ironing is delicious, morans!!

LOL at you calling him a moron. Let me correct you on that phrase. "All intents and purposes." Not "all intensive purposes."

Stupid is as stupid does Mr.

/internet
8/11/08 4:46 PM
sureshock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

two-way swords and frate trains FTMW!!!
8/11/08 4:48 PM
Rainman

gorillagrappling -
big fatso - Whoa is me! For all intensive purposes, the ironing is delicious, morans!!

LOL at you calling him a moron. Let me correct you on that phrase. "All intents and purposes." Not "all intensive purposes."

Priceless.......double ironing with a side portion of pommes frates
8/11/08 4:56 PM
MIKEKESK
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props four jkdandfourestfan

Strate up man, dont worrie about the haiters.

Frate Trane TTT
8/11/08 6:47 PM
shogunisdafuture
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is gonna get 1000 posts easily
8/11/08 6:59 PM
gorillagrappling

Edited: 08/11/08 6:59 PM
I would like to see/hear more people using the I, we, us and Me a little better as well. I hear that crap used incorrectly all the time. It is so bad that it is writtin ito scripts incorrectly. Here we go. If you would use the word "WE" at the end of the sentence, then you say I, not Me. If you would use the word US at the end of the sentence you say Me, not I.

Correct: John and I went to the garage sale.

In this example we see the corrct usage of the word I. You can simply replace John and I with "we" if you like.

Incorrect: Will you go to the garage sale with John and I?

In this example you cannot exchange "we" for John and I. You would exchange that with "us" therefore the correct sentence would look like this. Will you go to the garage sale with John and Me?

Class is dismissed.
8/11/08 7:01 PM
MIKEKESK

8/12/08 4:06 AM
Chagrin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big fatso - Whoa is me! For all intensive purposes, the ironing is delicious, morans!!

Porpoises, imo.
8/12/08 7:14 AM
Perry H

Edited: 08/12/08 7:18 AM
It's sad. A person from a different country visits this forum to share his knowledge with us and you have to correct his English. For an ESL student, I think his English is very good. I'm sure he'd have a field day if you tried to speak his language.

Perry
8/12/08 7:50 AM
Mike Sanders

LMFAO@gorillagrappling still not getting it, and instead choosing to try and ignorantly continue this same failed "instructive intellectual" theme until further humiliation results:

gorillagrappling - I would like to see/hear more people using the I, we, us and Me a little better as well. I hear that crap used incorrectly all the time. It is so bad that it is writtin ito scripts incorrectly. Here we go. If you would use the word "WE" at the end of the sentence, then you say I, not Me. If you would use the word US at the end of the sentence you say Me, not I.

Correct: John and I went to the garage sale.

In this example we see the corrct usage of the word I. You can simply replace John and I with "we" if you like.

Incorrect: Will you go to the garage sale with John and I?

In this example you cannot exchange "we" for John and I. You would exchange that with "us" therefore the correct sentence would look like this. Will you go to the garage sale with John and Me?

Class is dismissed.
8/12/08 8:37 AM
Churla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/12/08 8:37 AM
Now that is streight up funny!
8/12/08 9:12 AM
gorillagrappling

Mike, calm down. I am getting it. BTW, in order for "further humiliation results" there must have been initial humiliation on my part. There was none.
8/12/08 9:14 AM
Mike Sanders

gorillagrappling -

8/12/08 10:05 AM
gorillagrappling

For the love of everything holy Mike, I get it. I get it. I get it. I guess it is no use.
8/12/08 12:10 PM
Slowestshot

Just so we're sure you get it, explain it to us.
8/12/08 12:32 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Brock Lesnar = future UFC champ depending on when he gets a title shot. He will own Mir in a rematch trust me he was beating him before the ref ran in to save Mir"

You mean while Mir was ready to rip Brock's leg off?
8/12/08 12:38 PM
Col Angus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shuddup stoopid.
8/12/08 1:44 PM
BillyRayChubbs
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has made me laff all marnin!!
8/12/08 2:40 PM
3rdtimesacharm
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ the frate trane
8/12/08 3:22 PM
gorillagrappling

I gess I nead to play in order to proov I git it? IS that wut this is? Hlie shitt people. It wus a joak.
8/12/08 4:25 PM
Mike Sanders

gorillagrappling - I gess I nead to play in order to proov I git it? IS that wut this is? Hlie shitt people. It wus a joak.

Yep, the joke was your self-important and pompous original post! Glad to see you caught up with the rest of us.
8/12/08 5:23 PM
MisterFixit
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The intentional and unintentional hilarity on this thread is komedic gold.
8/12/08 5:46 PM
TUF

and the trane roles on
8/12/08 7:02 PM
gorillagrappling

Mike Sanders -
gorillagrappling - I gess I nead to play in order to proov I git it? IS that wut this is? Hlie shitt people. It wus a joak.

Yep, the joke was your self-important and pompous original post! Glad to see you caught up with the rest of us.

You really are as dumb as I thought huh?
8/12/08 7:06 PM
mennis65
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Frate Train. What a fucking retard.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.