UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar = unstoppable frate train

4/3/12 9:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HELWIG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stinks.

Now we'll have to go back to watching real fighters.
4/3/12 11:24 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - Stinks.

Now we'll have to go back to watching real fighters.
I generally like your posts, but I don't get the hate for Brock.

He fought against some of the best guys in the sport, and won most of the time. He was on the shelf with a serious illness for almost a year, then came back to fight two of the top guys in the sport. Then, after his illness returned and he had major surgery, he fought another top guy immediately.

Brock's career:

Win: Olympic silver medalist in judo
Loss: former UFC champ
Win: former Pride contender, top 10
Win: current HW champ
Win: interim HW champ (avenged loss)
Layoff due to illness
Win: interim champ
Loss: next big thing at HW
Layoff due to TUF and illness/surgery
Loss: K-1 champ, Strikeforce champ, Dream champ, top 5

What about that career doesn't deserve respect? Phone Post
4/4/12 12:26 AM
rockwell
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShutYourMouth - If Brock never got diverticulitis he would still be beasting it at the top. That took so much out of him.

ZOMG like he would be like totally the best like heavyweight of all time and like everything if he didn't like get sick and lose like half his spine and like all his skin and then he would be like GOAT or something like that fosho #FreightTrane #Swock
4/4/12 12:40 AM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what superCalo has to say about all of this
4/4/12 12:05 PM
bhealthy

most freight trains are not rated for blathletic liver kicks
5/27/12 6:01 AM
UGCTT_Winnson
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whoever necro'd this made me nostalgia *sniff*
5/27/12 6:10 AM
Localcup
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choo Choo Phone Post
5/27/12 9:20 AM
tkdjr1186

I wish some mod could freeze this worthless thread Phone Post
5/27/12 11:20 AM
Ryan Black
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My God this FRATE TRAIN!

Lmao I was JUST thinking about this thread a few days ago and almost made a post referincing it in a thread about Mir/JDS but didn't know if it would be recieved the way it was meant to be delivered; I feared that the FRATE TRAIN had been long forgotten. Alas, thank Heaven I was wrong. I'm so glad this was bumped! Classic, thread of the decade material. It's been goin' strong for four years- we got six more to go ladies and gents. Let's make it official: THE FRATE TRAIN NEVER DIES!!

--My personal favorite part, at which I had achieved a laughter-induced headache--

Any UGer with an IQ over 31: For the love of fucking cupcakes, it's GRAMMAR, YOU'RE, YOUR, THEIR, THERE, SITE, TOO, TO, TWO. What the FUCK is wrong with you?!

Jkdff: shutup your all nerds!!!1!!1! take your spelling be some where else I get uh I mean got A's and B's in highschool so shutup your just a nerd and your all ruining this sight thats why no fighters post hear. Chad bro I respect you bro forgeting in that cage bro but no offence you suck and your not a fighter!! I respect you for being a fighter but your a nerd to and a looser to and you suck to and your not a fighter to!!! nerd!!!!1!1!! your all lossers who never played real sports or became an atheleat like me cause I am a real athelet and I train and would kill all you nerds to!! your never gunna no whats like to be ass handsome smart n goodlooking as me im a real atheleat n your al NERDS!!!!!!! ps i'm not old enugh too by a gun so how do I get my dad too by me one? I am real scared of hurricanes and I herd bad things on tv and I now you nerds will try to come after me so just wented to let you loossers now im guna get my dad to by me a gun so ill be redy n wating when you losser nerds show up at my moms house cuz your nerds and you hacked me and found out where I live in the hills of alabama....... Ill be wateing NERDS!!!!!!

Ahhh LMFAO. VERY, VERY thankful to the great one who bumped this. They don't make 'em like they used to folks, and trust me, this was damn good but some further digging would surely result in even more classic gems of idiocy that my mind has tried to suppress and trick itself into believing it didn't read for fear of involuntarily making myself dumber. But I remember a specific troll back around '06 that had some crazy bullshit threads, can't remember the tool's s/n... there were many more.

I say we resurrect a classic like this once a month for the lulz. Ah, great way to start my day. Thanks again. He was used as the perfect tool for our collective amusement, and that's about all he, and people like him, will ever be good for in life.

I know I had to have missed some great shenanigans between 2010-11 and now that I'm able to access the UG again I'd love to see some of the epic threads that likely occurred in my absence.

Thanks again for the early-morning, day-brightening, perfect-way-to-start-a-Saturday lulz! Much appreciated! Phone Post
5/27/12 4:16 PM
DefenseSoapFan1
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHOOO FUCKING CHOOOO!
5/27/12 4:23 PM
caliphornia

retrocausality - Trane just got a fresh shipment of coal and ready to start up again
THIS lol Phone Post
5/27/12 4:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DefenseSoapFan1 -  CHOOO FUCKING CHOOOO!
. Phone Post
5/27/12 6:29 PM
gabemadrid
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More like UFC money trane Phone Post
5/28/12 3:07 AM
Ryan Black
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cane looked to be a cerius thret last nite.

The Mexican FRATE TRAIN IN ON A ROLL and will distroy JDS!!!! PERIOD! NEW FRATE IN TOWN!! Phone Post
5/28/12 3:18 AM
sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chew chew Phone Post
5/28/12 11:00 AM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Cane looked to be a cerius thret last nite.

The Mexican FRATE TRAIN IN ON A ROLL and will distroy JDS!!!! PERIOD! NEW FRATE IN TOWN!! Phone Post
Just like the new train that was supposed to go right through Overeem? Phone Post
5/28/12 12:48 PM
HELWIG

"I generally like your posts, but I don't get the hate for Brock."

Zero hate for Brock the person, nor Brock the athlete.

"What about that career doesn't deserve respect? Phone Post "

Being grandfathered in, and cutting the entire line due solely to being previously famous from an unrelated field. He was NOT brought in due to being a 1x NCAA champ. MMA is filled with guys with that and better wrestling credentials.

He was brought in because he was the WWF champ.

Given way more money than guys with 20 fights already.

Given a totally undeserved title shot after losing by sub in the 1st round of his debut and then decisioning a non top ten opponent.

Billed AHEAD OF GSP ON UFC 100.

Disgraceful shit unbecoming of a legit merit-based combat sport.

Not Brock's fault though, he had fun doing something different with less travel demands. And he's an amazing world class athlete.

But give me a break.
5/29/12 6:19 AM
Ryan Black

Kimbos Lice -
Ryan Black - Cane looked to be a cerius thret last nite.

Just like the new train that was supposed to go right through Overeem? Phone Post
"Ovulatesly u dont get it!!

THIS MEXICAN FRATE TRAIN IS NOT BE STOPED!! IT HAS KNOW BREAKS!!!!!1! HE WILL RUN DOWN JDS AN OVVEREEM ON TEH SAIM NITE!!!1 GARRENTEED 100% UNSPOTABLE FRATE TRAIN U GUYS R STILL NERDS!!!1!! LOOSSERS!!!1!!!!!2!!!¡!!Z!!¡!"

I tracked down jkdandforrestfan, and this was his exact quote, verbatim. Phone Post
6/6/12 6:45 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRATE TRAIN NEVER DIE!
6/6/12 8:59 PM
tkdjr1186

This thread can go to hell! Kill it with fire Phone Post
6/7/12 12:25 PM
Ryan Black

THE ORIGINAL FRATE TRAIN IS BACK!!!!!!1!1!!! Phone Post
6/8/12 5:18 AM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - As usual you nerds dont want to talk about the fights you want to talk about some minor little typo nitpick thing that you all think you are being funny about because you all think you are comedians. Talk about Lesnar or just let this thread sink.
4 years later..... Phone Post
8/19/12 11:58 PM
BBQ@bendos

TTT

FRATE TRAIN BACK ON TRACK!!!
8/20/12 5:00 AM
ColdKiller X
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock's mantle now has Frank Mir's face, Shane Carwin's throat, and both Triple H's arms on it

8/20/12 7:48 AM
TempestPrime15
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.