UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar = unstoppable frate train

8/18/08 3:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TwistYouUp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jkd please tell us all that you are a retarded baboon in a lab cage somewhere, and that the guys in the white coats around you have you strapped up to a laptop and are trying to see if you are capable of basic communication or not via the IntraWeb.

"...liveing not some guys who have fought for free or 50 bucks two or three times in there life."

Please keep entertaining us.
8/18/08 5:55 AM
MisterFixit
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thred is a knightmare for jkdandforrestfan.

They're

There

Their

Why can't people understand the differences?
8/18/08 8:07 AM
JrAsparagus

Churla is my hero for getting this rolling
8/18/08 8:50 AM
JrAsparagus

ttt

Any thread about Lesnar that backfires deserves a ttt
8/18/08 12:24 PM
jkdandforrestfan

For sucha huge websight that has the most peeps you would think we would get some big name guys posting here all the time and not just the guys who fight for free at the local bar on ladys night. I think it has to do with how many of you act like little imature internet nerds.
8/18/08 12:25 PM
forrestfan
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody cares what you think KKM.
8/18/08 12:31 PM
Roost

Seriously. This thread makes me snicker every time I scroll past it.
8/18/08 12:31 PM
D3structo
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still crack up every time I see this thread.

FRATE TRAIN!!1
8/18/08 12:41 PM
JrAsparagus

Edited: 08/18/08 12:43 PM
Frate
8/18/08 12:41 PM
EckY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan is clearly still pretty young or just a very unintelligent guy, his spelling and grammar mistakes in his posts are embarrassing.
8/18/08 12:42 PM
CLinde

Edited: 08/18/08 12:44 PM
j
8/18/08 12:43 PM
forrestfan
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/18/08 12:43 PM
EckY - jkdandforrestfan is clearly still pretty young or just a very unintelligent guy, his spelling and grammar mistakes in his posts are embarrassing.

I'm guessing he's about 16.
8/18/08 12:45 PM
mennis65
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is babby formed?
8/18/08 12:48 PM
Chad Linde

jkdandforrestfan - Notice I said top fighters. They are guys I never heard of. Respect to them for getting in the cage and all but these are just regular joe guys who might of fought in a couple real low level events. I am talking about having actual pro fighters who do it for a liveing not some guys who have fought for free or 50 bucks two or three times in there life.

I'm not going to come here and tell you how awesome a fighter I am. But my fights were competitive and entertaining. And you are inaccurate about your $50 remark, at least in my case. I don't desire to fight for a living, so maybe you shouldn't run your yap about things you don't know. PIECE OWT!
8/18/08 12:50 PM
jkdandforrestfan

What does my age have to do with it? And Forrestfan your wrong I am not 16. My spelling and grammer are not more important then talking about the sport. You internet nerds who couldnt make any sports teams just keep talking about what I spelled wrong instead of the subject. I think it is embarassing how all of you dorks turn this sight into something other then talking about fighting.
8/18/08 12:54 PM
jkdandforrestfan

No offense bro but I went and looked up your Sherdog record and you are pretty much exactly what I was talking about. Your 2-1 with your loss coming against a guy who is 8-10. One guy you beat was 0-4 and the other is 1-1.

Again I really respect you being in the cage and actually haveing the courage to fight but you are not the type of guy who fights pro for a living your a local small show type guy. So now you are trying to say you got paid a lot more then 50 dollars?????
8/18/08 12:54 PM
forrestfan

jkdandforrestfan - What does my age have to do with it? And Forrestfan your wrong I am not 16. My spelling and grammer are not more important then talking about the sport.

You're and grammar. As in:

If you're older than 16, your grammar is fucking embarrassing.

And you're the only one insulting fighters on this thread - we're just insulting you, dumbass.
8/18/08 12:58 PM
forrestfan

Your opinions are even worse than your spelling. What you think are good ideas for threads suck.

Your only hope is to lose a permanent screenname bet, but you will be exposed as a moron again within 5 posts.
8/18/08 1:07 PM
Misedukatd
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - What does my age have to do with it? And Forrestfan your wrong I am not 16. My spelling and grammer are not more important then talking about the sport. You internet nerds who couldnt make any sports teams just keep talking about what I spelled wrong instead of the subject. I think it is embarassing how all of you dorks turn this sight into something other then talking about fighting.

You should consider yourself lucky that the UG is focusing on your creative use of language rather than your opinions of fighting, because your claim that Brock would beat Fedor after 2 more fights displays far more ignorance than your thread title.
8/18/08 1:07 PM
AxGo

What you're asking for is an intelligent discussion about fighting, but you seem to be lacking the "intelligent" part.
8/18/08 1:51 PM
Chad Linde

I can guarantee you that in my 4 fights I made more than 50 in all of them. It's not proper to discuss what I did get paid, especially in a public forum. I don't care about the records of my opponents, all of my fights were entertaining and competitive. No lay n pray, no hugging. I fought in front of probably 1,500- 2,000 people in my 4 fights, yeah not ufc big but whatever. Like I said, I'm not claiming to be an awesome pro fighter, they were pro fights no matter if you like it or not. Again, stop talking about what you don't know.
8/18/08 1:56 PM
kanotoa
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FRAT train IMO.
8/18/08 2:30 PM
rkjmd

hilarious thread
8/18/08 3:45 PM
jkdandforrestfan

Calm down Chad. Pretty much what I said was spot on about no top fighters. I said almost no top fighters post here. You started argueing with me so are you trying to say you are a top fighter? You have fought three times with a combined opponent record of 9-15 and you are 2 and 1. Again respect for getting in that cage and showing your stuff but your not a pro fighter just cause you had three fights at a really low level.

I agree that your fights were probably exciting but they usually are at the real low level shows where skill is pretty bad compared to a big event like the ufc. Pro fighter is what someone like Forrest or Page who does it for there job and is not some one who is 2-1 at the local shows. Sorry bro but if you are responding to me saying almost no top fightesr post here then yeah opponents records matter and yorus are pretty bad if you are trying to act like your a pro fighter who does it for a living. Your two wins are against guys who are 1-5 and your loss is against a guy who is 8-10 mostly fighting at small shows.

Your not a pro fighter for a living just because you had three pro fights. You say you wont bring up pay but you already did by saying you got paid more then 50 bucks but it cant be to much more then that.
8/18/08 3:48 PM
Duncan Harcourt

Edited: 08/18/08 3:48 PM
jkdandforrestfan - Your not a pro fighter for a living just because you had three pro fights.

You're, imo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.