UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brock Lesnar = unstoppable frate train

8/18/08 3:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
4de1
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow dude - keep digging

Do you see the green in his name? Do you agree that Chad fought sanctioned bouts? Do you believe Chad when he says that he was paid for his services (i.e. fighting)?

Then he's a professional fighter.
8/18/08 3:57 PM
thaiboxer92
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at grasping for staws
8/18/08 3:58 PM
jkdandforrestfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So a guy who got paid for two or three games in single a minor leage basbeball is the same level of pro baseball player as derek jeter? A guy who has two or three club fights in boxing is the same as mike tyson?

Get real!!!!!!!
8/18/08 4:04 PM
shogunisdafuture
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop feeding the troll children
8/18/08 4:05 PM
4de1
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody said anything about being on the same level.

YOU said that he was not a professional fighter at all. YOU are wrong. And don't say stuff like "Again respect for getting in that cage" and then go on to disrespect the man! Just don't.

And if you knew anything about this forum, you'd know that many top tier pro fighters who do post here, started posting at the beginning of their career when they had records of 2-1.
8/18/08 4:06 PM
forrestfan
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would you know who used to post here? You joined after Brock got into MMA.
8/18/08 4:10 PM
4de1

lol - et tu forrestfan?
I've been mostly a lurker since the Moussel's(sp?) days
8/18/08 4:12 PM
forrestfan
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I was talking to the OP
8/18/08 4:15 PM
4de1

gotcha
8/18/08 4:18 PM
jkdandforrestfan

In my first post about this I made it clear that i was talking about top pro fighters. YOU are wrong and a idiot!!!!!!! Calling a guy with three fights a pro fighter the same way we do Tito, Randy, Forrest, Page, Chuck, etc is a JOKE and only some people on this sight would think that.
8/18/08 4:20 PM
jkdandforrestfan

Edited: 08/18/08 4:21 PM
The reason the really low level "pro fighters" can post here is they dont have a name. Someone like Page has a huge name and would have to read every one being a internet nerd and dissing him left and right. We dont even know the names of almost all the green namers on this sight so why would they mind? They want the attention sense it is good for there career any way it helps them out maybe to get another fight. Top level guys just dont want to have to deal with all the men in there 20s and 30s and 40s who act like little boys that got picked on in school when they were in band and the debate team while the studs like me and top pro fighters who are athletic actually played sports!
8/18/08 4:23 PM
4de1

"while the studs like me actually played sports!"

I'm so glad you actually wrote that!
8/18/08 4:23 PM
forrestfan

site, since, their
8/18/08 5:02 PM
Chad Linde

All I said was I made more than 50 in all my fights. I don't think discussing the amount here is what should be done. Learn to read. I never stated how much. You keep digging and saying the same thing over and over. I had 3 PRO fights regardless of what you say or think. Also as I said before I am not going to come on here and claim I am some awesome fighter. As a matter of fact I chose to stop competing because I didn't see myself persuing it as a career choice. Go back to your hole, text your friends mispelled words and talk about things you know. PIECE OWT!
8/18/08 5:23 PM
thaiboxer92
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john fitch post's here he just fought for the title is he not top level?
8/18/08 6:19 PM
MisterFixit

Quit arguing about what a fat teenage faggot living in moms basement thinks constitutes a professional fighter and continue tearing his 2nd grade grammar to shreds.

My 7 year old little girl knows the difference between your and you're and this faggot thinks people will take him seriously?

Not here and not in life unless you can communicate effectively.
8/18/08 6:57 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread hauls frate.. seems like a new page every day.
8/18/08 7:03 PM
TwistYouUp

jkdandforrestfan - In my first post about this I made it clear that i was talking about top pro fighters. YOU are wrong and a idiot!!!!!!! Calling a guy with three fights a pro fighter the same way we do Tito, Randy, Forrest, Page, Chuck, etc is a JOKE and only some people on this sight would think that.

LMAO! This little pencil necked twirp comes on his mommy's computer, completely disrespects people, gets his panties all knotted up after getting verbally bukkakied, and then proceeds to have an online meltdown.
It just doesn't get any richer than this. A true modern classic.
The thing is, he shows up daily for the abuse. How long's the thread been runnin' now? 5...6 days?
8/18/08 7:05 PM
D3structo
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - You internet nerds who couldnt make any sports teams just keep talking about what I spelled wrong instead of the subject. I think it is embarassing how all of you dorks turn this sight into something other then talking about fighting.

Its not only your misspelling but the fact that you dont know what some words mean.

Site is not the same as sight.
8/18/08 8:02 PM
MisterFixit

This thread is a hooked on fonics graduation reunion.
8/18/08 8:30 PM
Shanks V3.1
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - The reason the really low level "pro fighters" can post here is they dont have a name. Someone like Page has a huge name and would have to read every one being a internet nerd and dissing him left and right. We dont even know the names of almost all the green namers on this sight so why would they mind? They want the attention sense it is good for there career any way it helps them out maybe to get another fight. Top level guys just dont want to have to deal with all the men in there 20s and 30s and 40s who act like little boys that got picked on in school when they were in band and the debate team while the studs like me and top pro fighters who are athletic actually played sports!

dude...just stop before you get yourself banned.

beyond that...this post shows your ignorance of where it is you're posting.

here is a quick list off the top of my head of a few top level pros that can be found regularly on random threads throughout the ug. this is by no means a complete list..there are many more who i just cant remember right now, but this is sufficient to show what a retard you are.

jon fitch
phil baroni
tito ortiz
dean lister
josh barnett
hermes franca
shonie carter
sean sherk
kenny florian
joe & dan lauzon
cole & micah miller

now, STFU already.
8/18/08 8:35 PM
MisterFixit

jkdandforrestfan - The reason the really low level "pro fighters" can post here is they dont have a name. Someone like Page has a huge name and would have to read every one being a internet nerd and dissing him left and right. We dont even know the names of almost all the green namers on this sight so why would they mind? They want the attention sense it is good for there career any way it helps them out maybe to get another fight. Top level guys just dont want to have to deal with all the men in there 20s and 30s and 40s who act like little boys that got picked on in school when they were in band and the debate team while the studs like me and top pro fighters who are athletic actually played sports!

APOSTROPHE, cocksmoker! Do you know one is ?
8/18/08 9:12 PM
jkdandforrestfan

On that list for the big names they might post once every couple months or so but I am talking about having the fighters on here every day. Im sorry so many of you feel that there is no difference between a guy fighting at the local level and people fighting in the UFC for a living.

Chad no hard feelings bro I still respect you for putting it all on the line and stepping into the cage. I am planning on doing that one day to.

Why do ther est of you have to try and gang up on me???? Are you to afraid to take me on one at a time???
8/18/08 9:43 PM
MisterFixit

Too, imo.
8/18/08 9:43 PM
Mike Sanders

Here comes the cavalry!!!

MrFixIt, go fuck yourself.

TwistYouUp, do you seriously sit around waiting for threads like this so you can congratulate yourself on recognizing the word "frate" as a misspelling of "freight"? God forbid someone ever did that deliberately for their own amusement and caused you to make a big show of "humiliating" them so that other people would respect you more, huh? Then you'd look like a total jackass!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.