Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/12/08 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
M1fanboy

8/13/08 12:14 AM
ChrisHerzog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Rochester, Head Instructor
 ttt
8/13/08 1:00 AM
The Sundance Kid

Great interview so far.

I'm about 15 mins in.
8/13/08 1:03 AM
Chappie
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for later.
8/13/08 4:17 AM
DallasVanWinkle

they didnt talk dmt :(
8/13/08 4:52 AM
half fast

be interesting to hear Joe's comments on Alex's puppet master(s) if new info is true...
8/13/08 10:51 PM
M1fanboy

i was personally pretty surprised when I found this. A whole new respect for Joe Rogan.

I was under the impression the guy was just an idiotic talking head for the UFC with a comedy show. (That I have to admit I haven't heard but will be checking out now)

Guess I shouldent be so quick to judge. He sounds like a really intelligent dude.
8/13/08 11:23 PM
ChrisHerzog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu Rochester, Head Instructor
 M1 deffiatnly check out his comedy its really good.  Me and my boys listen to it on roads trips, all the time.
8/14/08 12:12 AM
Yatsuzaki

ttt
8/14/08 12:46 AM
Posty Magee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/14/08 12:51 AM
Eddy Payeur
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
8/14/08 4:17 AM
Mookie Blalock

One of the things that annoys me most here on the UG, is how a lot of people absolutely HATE on the big names without having even ever met them. I can't speak for the others who are under a lot of scrutiny here, but Joe Rogan is a really, really nice guy -- and also very intelligent one.
That being said, he does have strong opinions that he sometimes does not [seem to] waver on -- but we all do.
Anyway, I know not everyone can meet a person before forming an opinion on them, but seriously, try to meet someone like Joe Rogan, Eddie Bravo, etc etc before you make any judgments on them.
So yes...Joe is a pretty intelligent guy......he just gets too excited during UFC's sometimes. ;)
8/14/08 4:58 AM
OG Triple

all of rogans interviews are entertaining and interesting
8/14/08 7:06 AM
Joe Rogan
1273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.
I've got to get that up on my website.
8/14/08 7:47 AM
JOB
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later.

Joe, ever consider going on Coast to Coast? You'd be alot more interesting than some of the crackpots on there. But every once in a while, they do get some solid guests.
8/14/08 7:50 AM
Joe Rogan
1273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOB - For later.

Joe, ever consider going on Coast to Coast? You'd be alot more interesting than some of the crackpots on there. But every once in a while, they do get some solid guests.
I would do it in a heart beat if it was Art Bell.  I don't think he does it anymore though, does he?
The new guy just isn't the same.  Art Bell is and was the shit.

8/14/08 9:38 AM
M1fanboy

ttt
8/14/08 10:06 AM
JOB
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
JOB - For later.

I would do it in a heart beat if it was Art Bell.  I don't think he does it anymore though, does he?
The new guy just isn't the same.  Art Bell is and was the shit.

Art does a show once in a while. But it's mostly George Noory or Ian Punnet. I think George is pretty good, but Punnet gets really annoying.

Art also like to asked questions alot, questioning the validity of alot of claims - George tends to be a little more lenient.

But if you were to go on, I think George would be the better host over Ian Punnet. I enjoy his shows.
8/14/08 10:14 AM
Jeff Jannelli
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, how many millions have you been offered by the tabloids for the first pics of your daughter? j/k
8/14/08 10:17 AM
Subutai

Cool interview, Rogan seems to be both smart and open minded even though I personally think Alex Jones and company are crazy as fuck
8/14/08 10:25 AM
M1fanboy

"Cool interview, Rogan seems to be both smart and open minded even though I personally think Alex Jones and company are crazy as fuck"

I used the think the exact same thing. Unfortunately, unless they are VERY effective crystal ball readers...Alex Jones and Co has been EXTREMELY accurate in predicting world events.
8/14/08 12:08 PM
Pernicious
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

M1fanboy - "Cool interview, Rogan seems to be both smart and open minded even though I personally think Alex Jones and company are crazy as fuck"

I used the think the exact same thing. Unfortunately, unless they are VERY effective crystal ball readers...Alex Jones and Co has been EXTREMELY accurate in predicting world events.

Could you elaborate? Serious qustion.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.