UnderGround Forums

TMA UnderGround >> Karate players

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/3/11 5:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kumitekyle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Started at six, 22 now. Love kumite, AAU-USA, USA-NKF, WKC, WKF need to unite already!
5/4/11 6:47 AM
Kumite4

kumitekyle - Started at six, 22 now. Love kumite, AAU-USA, USA-NKF, WKC, WKF need to unite already!

Ive competed in a lot of those rings Kyle....  I was old school WUKO and now that I have a school of my own were becoming offiliated with the USANKF. Where do you train out of? Akron OH here.
5/5/11 12:21 PM
Ogami Itto
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Japanese people often translate "budoka" or "practitioner" as "player" and "playing." "Oh, do you play kendo?"
5/5/11 10:45 PM
kumitekyle

Kumite4 - 
kumitekyle - Started at six, 22 now. Love kumite, AAU-USA, USA-NKF, WKC, WKF need to unite already!

Ive competed in a lot of those rings Kyle....  I was old school WUKO and now that I have a school of my own were becoming offiliated with the USANKF. Where do you train out of? Akron OH here.

Hey Kumite4, I train out of Indianapolis, IN at Adamson's Karate.
5/7/11 5:14 PM
m.g
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enshin Karate, a Kyokushinkai off-shoot. I trained in from 1990 until 1998. I received my black belt in it in 1993.
5/8/11 12:06 AM
khd29

mg, is the Sabaki Challenge open to all styles?
5/8/11 10:43 AM
m.g
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

khd29 - mg, is the Sabaki Challenge open to all styles?

Karate styles? Yes as far as I know it still is, however the tournament isn't as large as it use to be in terms of both fighter participation and spectatorship.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.