UnderGround Forums

Football Ground >> Bolton Wanderers fans - Johann Smith

8/15/08 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Extendo
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What can you guys tell me about Johann Smith? TFC just signed him as a forward, and we can use all the help we can get.
8/15/08 5:29 PM
grizz632
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/15/08 5:31 PM
Not a Bolton fan, but I know he only made one or two appearances for Bolton, he was out on loan most of the time. He's fast as hell though

by the way, how many easy scoring chances has Chad Barrett shanked since he arrived?
8/15/08 5:47 PM
Extendo
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're right, I just looked that up.

Found a highlight reel on youtube. He is indeed fast as hell but seems to lack control. Whatever, we need all the help we can get.

Chad Barrett cramped up in the 78th minute of his first TFC game, but scored the goal winner on the road in his second appearance. I think he nabbed the MLS goal of the week for it.

Beauty free kick, but he only took it because Robert and Guevara were out.
8/16/08 3:27 PM
grizz632
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get used to Barrett cramping up too.  Kid sweats just getting out of bed

Also, spread the word to the other TFC fans that you must continue the "Only 2 Wayne Rooneys" chant for Barrett.  If only he played like him too

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.