UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Go Rosi! SHOXC tonight.

8/15/08 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rosi fights on showtime tonight. Go Rosi.

www.straightblastgym.com
8/16/08 3:21 PM
Matt Thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRqEbjl2rx8 

Post fight interview
8/17/08 12:12 PM
Jorx
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! I think she deserved the dec!
8/18/08 1:38 AM
Matt Thornton

Here is a note from Rosi:

It's normal for people to complement a fighter after a fight. What's unusual is when people go out of their way to complement the cornerman.

Last night after my fight, a lot of people here were talking about Karl Tanswell's cornering. The owner of King of the Cage mentioned that it was "the best corner work I have ever seen". Top guys from Proelite, Showtime and even the California State Athletic Commission all made a point of coming up to him after the fight and commenting on it.

Now let's get this straight. Karl can be a pain in the arse to work with. He's demanding, perfectionist, and absolutely refuses to settle for second best. When I'm training for a fight I hate him most of the time . But.... the guy just happens to be a f*cking genius. My win last night owes a lot to that - from the preparation, training and strategy, to the warm-up, cornerwork and all the bits in between.

There's no doubt that he's one of the very best in the world at what he does. He deserves that credit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.