UnderGround Forums

SBGI >> Go Rosi! SHOXC tonight.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/15/08 5:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Thornton
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rosi fights on showtime tonight. Go Rosi.

www.straightblastgym.com
8/16/08 3:21 PM
Matt Thornton
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRqEbjl2rx8 

Post fight interview
8/17/08 12:12 PM
Jorx

Awesome! I think she deserved the dec!
8/18/08 1:38 AM
Matt Thornton

Here is a note from Rosi:

It's normal for people to complement a fighter after a fight. What's unusual is when people go out of their way to complement the cornerman.

Last night after my fight, a lot of people here were talking about Karl Tanswell's cornering. The owner of King of the Cage mentioned that it was "the best corner work I have ever seen". Top guys from Proelite, Showtime and even the California State Athletic Commission all made a point of coming up to him after the fight and commenting on it.

Now let's get this straight. Karl can be a pain in the arse to work with. He's demanding, perfectionist, and absolutely refuses to settle for second best. When I'm training for a fight I hate him most of the time . But.... the guy just happens to be a f*cking genius. My win last night owes a lot to that - from the preparation, training and strategy, to the warm-up, cornerwork and all the bits in between.

There's no doubt that he's one of the very best in the world at what he does. He deserves that credit.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.