UnderGround Forums

MotorGround >> Trucktrend = BS! Hummer & Jeep lose to girl ricer

8/26/08 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rhino x2
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fair enough
8/27/08 2:10 AM
jkdandforrestfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strike what does this have to do with the GTR Ricer destroying the Z06???? The Hummer and Jeep were NOT destroyed that is the problem bro.
8/27/08 3:13 AM
TOWE

Mr McFeely -  actually, anyone who goes offroad knows that commercial hummers are a joke, and jeeps are built, not bought.

Yup!
8/27/08 9:28 AM
StrikeAnywhere
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - Strike what does this have to do with the GTR Ricer destroying the Z06???? The Hummer and Jeep were NOT destroyed that is the problem bro.

LOL....i look forward to your ricer motorcycle beats domestic....maybe ATVs, hell maybe even ricer wakeboarding boats continuation to this series of trolls.    Maybe you can post this same thread 8 or so  times like you did the Z06/GTR one.
8/27/08 1:55 PM
jkdandforrestfan

I dont really care about bikes or ATVs that is mostly hick stuff. I care about cars and suvs that is about it and the reason i got mad about this is that any one who goes offroad knows the jeep and H3 are better then a ricer Xterra that girls drive which is the hole point of SUVs. The GTR Ricer I grant you completely owned and humiliated the Z06 and almost no one on here watned to admit it and still some try and argue about it even though about ten different magazine articles all reached the same answer.
8/27/08 3:23 PM
Lord Humoungous

^^I understand a Jeep especially Rubicon^^But how is a H3 "better" for off road than an Xterra?

I would like to see taking a H3 on some trails and trying to move that freaking Whale.I bet the low gearing sucks too.I know an Xterra has some awesome low gears.The H3 could maybe to a bit better in the Mud because of the larger tires and it does come with a V-8

BTW why does anybody say "Ricer" anymore?..You know that half the stuff you think is made in the US is made overseas and the other half you think is made overseas is made in the US...Again my buddy works at a Toyota Plant...in the USA!...I have several friends that work at Chrysler..You would be suprised what is shipped from overseas.

Check everything you have on right now..I bet you 100 bucks especially your shoes that its all made overseas.
8/27/08 3:24 PM
Lord Humoungous

FYI Offroad is "hick stuff" from my parts..lol
8/27/08 3:25 PM
jkdandforrestfan

My shoes are like my car made in America they are New Balance. Sorry but I just dont believe a Xterra can outoffroad a Jeep or a H3.
8/27/08 3:31 PM
StrikeAnywhere
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkdandforrestfan - I dont really care about bikes or ATVs that is mostly hick stuff. I care about cars and suvs that is about it and the reason i got mad about this is that any one who goes offroad knows the jeep and H3 are better then a ricer Xterra that girls drive which is the hole point of SUVs. The GTR Ricer I grant you completely owned and humiliated the Z06 and almost no one on here watned to admit it and still some try and argue about it even though about ten different magazine articles all reached the same answer.

I commend your persistance in trying to keep the troll going.
8/27/08 3:40 PM
nimitivd
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread reeks of mall crawlin
8/27/08 4:21 PM
Lord Humoungous

LOL @ "outoffroad"

Could you elaborate in a little more technical terms of why you think an Xterra couldn't "outoffroad" a H3 or a Jeep?
That is a bit vague of a term..Again I can understand the Jeep Rubicon but a H3 is not gonna be much difference.You have no merit or arguement other than its a "ricer"..
No offense but i think you have no clue about 4wheeling and just because it is a "ricer" you think its crap.Do you even know what a Limited slip is? or a Locker? or Open Differentials?

Your making an arguement from a Magazine that is not a offroad Mag but mag for the general consumer that wants an all around vehicle.

Funny...All I wear is New Balance cause I have a f'd up foot from a Carwreck.I have 5 pairs and 4 are Made in China and one is assembled in the US from overseas Materials.

Again if you are actually taking an interest in 4 wheeling I would suggest Petersons 4 wheel and offroad mag.Motor Trend is for..Honestly I am not sure wtf reads it
8/27/08 4:25 PM
Lord Humoungous

White347lx is correct

Untill other Manufactuers actually start putting a Solid Axle in their SUV's the Rubicon and Jeeps will always be on top.

Now not to say you can't take some V-8 IFS Truck and slap 35 inch Boggers and make it some Mud Machine with Lockers.I have seen it done.But overall and especially if you are doing Rockcrawling you want solid axle.

I live in Missouri so it is more Mud and Trails than Rocks but their are some hairy rocky trails in the Ozarks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.