UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> DJ getting verbally trashed on ECI

8/18/08 4:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from the ECI website. Not shocking the person would not post their name when writing garbage like this.

This post was in response to someone saying that DJ left Sturgis because he wanted better training partners.

"thats funny b/c ive seen Lance whyte sparr DJ many times and DJ got tooled, Ive seen Jason Sanderson sparr DJ Watkins and repeatedly use and abuse him like he was a joke ive also seen sanderson TAP DJ time after time and dont recall DJ ever tapping him ive also seen matt smartt take him down side mount him over and over again and just hold him there w/o DJ being able to do squat about it, DJ is a good fighter but all this is true and if he said that hes just being his usual cocky little asshole he loves himself too much, he left cause he would only practice for 30 min and leave cause he didnt want to get banged up, some of them sturgis boys go hard in practice and some people dont like that."

WOW! I don't know who Matt Smarrt is, but someow I think when it comes to other two, DJ may have a different version of this story.

*CHUGS Code Red and awaits response*
8/18/08 5:31 PM
BlazerinTraining
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Seth "Jacks anxiously"!

*Matt figures that the guys who were talked about in that comment probably know who wrote it.

*DJ begins to plot his revenge while everyone awaits...

DUN DUN DUN
8/18/08 5:53 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope. If you read anything on that site you will see that no trolling is necessary. Those guys are the biggest shit-talkers ever...they all put me to shame.

*jacks anxiously...no homo*
8/18/08 11:42 PM
Extreme Combat

Edited: 08/19/08 12:39 PM
Sorry that they use my website as there soapbox. I can speak from rolling with all of the individuals at team sturgis. DJ is far superior in Technique,experience and class. Those guys are decent but not on DJ's level. Not to kiss DJ's azz but he's smart enough to seek out the next level of mma so this is why i take up for him.
8/19/08 8:29 AM
Stranglehold26

please define:

"form rolling"

is this some sort of BJJ kata that I am not familiar with. Please explain yourself.
8/19/08 8:29 AM
Stranglehold26

"seek out the next level of mma."

read: Spartan Fitness
2/5/09 11:15 PM
Extreme Combat

Rip DJ, sorry bout our differences. You are truely missed!
2/9/09 5:09 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I gave out the DJ Watkins fighter of the night award at my smoker this past Saturday night. We will be giving out this award to the fighter who shows the most heart and desire at all my future events. Gone but never forgotten.
2/9/09 9:22 PM
BlazerinTraining

Thats pretty cool...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.