UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Wine question, starting a wine cellar?

4/6/09 5:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
junon
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you know i normally have a rebuttal to that but i just had my 2nd French wine and it its my NEW favorite white ive had.
4/10/09 6:54 AM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red Devil Shop, Official Fedor Gear
It's not a shot at any other wines, it's just a fact. Like saying the best football players are American. There may be some good football players from other countries, but as a general rule it's true.

I love living in France, I've picked up some great wines for less about 5 Euros.

DROC

9/6/09 1:58 PM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have similar questions concerning wine storage. I live in the desert. No basement. Not a lot of extra room in the house to put up a fridge much less store loads of wine. What do I do?
9/7/09 3:24 AM
junon
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

move out of the desert.
9/7/09 8:38 AM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just so I can make wine? hmmm
11/13/09 9:32 AM
droc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make wine? Why? There are hundreds of thousands who have been doing it for years and do a great job, buy it from them (especially the French ones)

DROC

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.